Forest Green (A) Feb 8th, 3pm

Agreed I love a good safety net.

Shame McDonaldā€™s name didnā€™t come out of the hat this time.
He is an attacking threat, especially away from home.
But, heā€™s on the receiving end of one of Clarkeā€™s Jules type ā€˜youā€™ve been a very naughty boyā€™ punishment for being slightly off form recently.
But hey! We have Adebayo on the benchā€¦weā€™re saved!

1 Like

I think, like our team, his season is over, hope he takes up an offer from Posh or similar, who will play him and reap the benefits of a huge transfer pay day later. Feel sorry for the lad having an idiot as a manager.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to think Mr Clarke is a narcissist and witholds information about players such as fitness and injuries to bring negative criticism on himself to then laugh it off and pick the team he wants. I have no explanation for his bizzare thought process in picking a team

1 Like

Theyā€™ve gone for a very attacking line up.

Just watched Wigan v Preston , Wigan brought a 18 year old on he changed the game , until you try the younger players you will never know , and Clarke would give himself a lot more leeway if supporters could see a ā€™ end game ā€™ to his selections

A certain Mr Josh March upfront for them Iā€™m guessing our fans who are there will no doubt be saying why didnā€™t we sign him come 4.50 today after his hat trick.

2 Likes

Who wouldnā€™t if you were playing Walsall!! (except DC of course)

WM franksy just made me laugh.

Everyone was raving about bates recently, I think heā€™s the best centre midfielder at the club, heā€™s just walked past me - what is going on ?

1 Like

Holden terrible already :confounded:

Give him timeā€¦

Hows it looking .just looked at stats 30 mins in and we havent had a shot on or off side .

Game lacking in quality from either side, poor game so far

Hopefully if we can get to 60th min without letting a goal in he should bring on nolan and mcdonald together

Is he playing gordon out of position again

Heā€™s playing Kinsella and Holden on the wings. Neither of which are wingers.

Really ā€¦he might try gordon in defence next week and roberts up front

1 Like

No creativity again according to WM

2 Likes

Enjoy the silence (cuz audio is MIA). Ah, game. Right. Not much has happened. They hit the post and had goal line clearance moments later, but except it, not much quality in this game. We were little bit better, emphasise words little bit.

Itā€™s all kicked off at half time. Clarke not happy that the ref blew for half time on a Walsall corner

1 Like