Forest Green (A) Feb 8th, 3pm

Yet another goal against from inside the six yard box

Sounds like the Alamo for last 5 minutes!

Full time. Good win that.

I didnā€™t agree with the selection (and McDonaldā€™s performance kind of justifies that) but thatā€™s a great result :clap:

3 Likes

Phew! I can put my mask back on now!

3 Likes

An excellent win. Some strange decisions yet again, not least of which was to bring adebayo on which seemed to change the momentum completely.

1 Like

Well done the lads grand result shame we cannot get these results at home. UTS.

1 Like

Very good win tinker mans reverse Psychology pays off just keep saying itā€™s over and who knows Wembley play off final anyone?

Get in - great win

UTS

1 Like

Is the manager clueless for picking this team then?

Some comments havenā€™t aged well on this thread.

3 Likes

My god it doesnā€™t take you long to start sticking the knife in does it everybody who said it had a right to do so after previous results heā€™s not all of a sudden a fantastic manager is he? Idiot

8 Likes

Does this mean the season is back onšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

Itā€™s always good, when you see, tinkering is working. Maybe it wasnā€™t very good game, but result is. General thought, too good to be relegated, but too weak to challenge for promotion spot. But that would be problem next season. This one is to finish it rather strongly (top ten finish, as I heard in commentary) and lay some foundations of promotion.

Heā€™s about as popular on this thread as he is on a few others

I genuinely think some post, only to create arguments and irritation to othersā€¦

5 Likes

I still donā€™t agree with it, and McDonald coming in and scoring kind of proves that :man_shrugging:

Ps I didnā€™t even post before hand, but agreed with those that did.

1 Like

Well done lads - excellent result!
From now on I am predicting on the preview that we lose every match.
We might even make the play offs that wayā€¦

2 Likes

.yay.

It kinda proves the opposite. But enjoy the win.

Not sure of the number of saddlers there today but my son just messaged me from the ground saying he thought 800+ - if heā€™s right thatā€™s amazing support again - weā€™ll done all :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Not a very entertaining game, we rode our luck on several occasions but we defended well.
Wes gave us a spark when he came on and tucked away the winner nicely.
I thought the team worked their socks off today, great effort all around.
Credit to those 900 + Saddler fans that backed their team to the hilt as they have done all season. For a club that has been in a free fall for many years, we have some great fans!

2 Likes