Forest Green (A) Feb 8th, 3pm

1. Pity the club quit on the season after Carlisle.
2 Likes

Nah it doesnā€™t :rofl:

Fantastic support :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic support whereā€™s my mate @Butters?? How was it son?

1 Like

It does.

But enjoy basking in negativity when the manager and the lads do well :+1:t2:

1 Like

Spot on tactically for me today credit where itā€™s due great win away :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Very good win today. Not a pretty game at all. Very much a mid table clash but yeah.

Didnā€™t agree with the team selection at all but this is one of those times that the ā€˜projectā€™ has worked. Adebayo coming on changed the game, we didnā€™t do as well up front and he is proving every time that he isnā€™t good enough but Iā€™m not going to criticise him for that change as it probably did need freshening up upfront and that was the option.

As for the ground, the worst Iā€™ve been to in the football league. Itā€™s proper crap. The marquee for beer was atrocious. Then the tree hugger bird who looks like she sleeps for days without washing protesting against a new stretch of motorway said we all had to finish beer by 3pm bang on or she would take it off us, an FA rule apparently :roll_eyes: Iā€™d like to say Iā€™ll never go back but the pub before the game was spot on so I probably will be.

7 Likes

How? How the fuck does the player people said should have started coming on and scoring prove that point? :rofl: what a melt.

Basking in negativity? Check my post at the final whistle :+1:

2 Likes

I actually think, despite my pregame comments, having 3 tireless workers in midfield was a good choice today. Where I still canā€™t agree is the sub to bring adebayo on, who seemingly contributed little and, from which point onwards, the momentum changed. But Iā€™ll happily congratulate manager and players for the win and Iā€™m delighted!

9 Likes

Well done everyoneā€¦the Manager and the team. Sounded like a real battling performance. WM praising Sinclair and Kinsella in particular.

23 points away this season, just 16 at home!

7 Likes

I think this comment alone proves you know nothing about football.

Have a lovely evening and enjoy the win.

Adieu.

I think the presence of Sinclair back in the team is a major factor. An important player for us when heā€™s fit

3 Likes

Fair play chap :+1:t2:

1 Like

https://images.app.goo.gl/QfTSC4oj7Zsxp3hT7

1 Like

Great result, we are certainly better away from the Bescot! But it seems like a hard won 3 points, despite tinkermanā€™s odd substitution, bringing on Adebayo!
Difficult game on Tuesday, ( they were beaten at home today) but not a good hunting ground for us.
Followed by 3 eminently winnable games, regrettably 2 of which are at home!

Darrell answered just critics regarding tinkering and what not quite well there I thought.

Some, though, will still be negative about him.

Until we are a decent league two proposition heā€™s answered nothing.

2 Likes

He knows more about the game and management than you do.

I know your ego thinks that youā€™re some sort of budding Sir Alex Ferguson. For once, take a step back, breathe, and have a look at the bigger picture and listen to his answers.