Forest Green Rovers (H) - Sat 10th April, 3pm

I would cash out for the £5 now you have had the comedy value :joy:

3 Likes

I’m just imagining what it would be like to see our team score ONE goal let alone two!
Anyone else follow the Oldham game as it progressed last night?
On 90 minutes it was 3-2 to Oldham, full time 5-2!!!
Can we borrow Oldham’s forwards coach please?
Never a ‘dull moment’ (where have we heard that phrase?) watching Oldham obviously.
If and when a Dutton team does actually score there will be celebrations in the streets, sister Dora’s statue will be adorned again.
As Scooby says Saddlers fans eyes will be glazed over with such an stupendous occurrence…how would we cope, just imagine winning……The Manor will be overrun with heart attack victims.

1 Like

We’re saving it for until the pubs reopen so we can celebrate it like we’ve won the league.

2 Likes

Today is the day! A marvellous victory, a six goal thriller, with the Saddlers coming out as winners 4-2. Lump on. It defies logic, but when do the babbies ever have logic these days. You heard it here first.

1 Like

No we read it on the Harrogate thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

NB: a lump on bet on a 4-2 Saddlers win today, is not without risk and no-one in Wiltshire or this message board, can be held responsible if we miss 4 penalties and lose 2 nil. Or indeed any other manner of not winning this game. Terms & conditions apply.

4 Likes

I want some of what you’re on mate :grin:

1 Like

Not sure about more money than sense, some posters have got more money than sanity on ere :joy:

Joking aside, we should go for it today, FGR are out of form and we are safe. 0-2, then :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Correctamundo!

1 Like

He’s sucked me into it this week though Andy that’s the difference from Harrogate :rofl: I’m guessing we will look Silly Billy’s come 4.50 but so could you lot when we land £400-£600!:wink:

3 Likes

He the monkeys uncle? :man_facepalming:t2:

What odds can you get on there being a freak result like 0-0?

1 Like

If it comes in mate I’ll donate £100 to Acorns through @RobHarv3y :+1:t2:

2 Likes

We really have to wait that long ? Things must be on the up

Stranger things have happened, ya never know!

Just trying to think who Dutton might put up front with Gordonscorealot? I’m still available but tend to play in goal…yer, probably a better possibility of scoring…

1 Like

Lavery not even in the squad?

Injured

4-4-1-1 then?

If we get 4 goals with that line up, I’ll give you the money meself

5 Likes