Forest Green Rovers (H) - Sat 10th April, 3pm

I will send Leanne Battersby round with some :grin:

1 Like

Has to start tomorrow for me.

2 Likes

I’m expecting the same team that started the 2nd half at Orient and hoping we don’t get a penalty.
Can’t see many other options. I wouldn’t start Osei instead of Holden or Osadebe.

I think I’d put Holden as a ten, and Osadebe up top at this point. It can’t be any worse.

2 Likes

They lost 5-2. That means they are still 2 points behind us (and a much worse goal difference that is worth another point) and we now have 2 games in hand on them (i.e. we can increase the gap by up to 2 extra points! :laughing:)

3 Likes

Maybe we can play with freedom now some of the pressure of relegation seems to be relieving itself by others losing games.A Free flowing,goal scoring performance full of gusto is surely on the cards tomorrow.Was anyone else at the last home game against these when their bloke was firstly slagged off for being a vegan bastard who’s eating our grass after being knocked out in a aerial challenge and then secondly began to throw his ring up over by the dugouts after insisting he wanted to come back on?

2 Likes

At least Col U scored 2 goals tonight.
How good would that be.

1 Like

When was the last time we won 4-2? X

1 Like

Tomorrow x

2 Likes

I’d rather draw 0-0 than lost 5-2 :joy:

2 Likes

We will win 4-2 🤦🏼

1 Like

Do you know what I’m going to have a sky diver on it today because if anyone deserves a 4-2 win it’s you mate.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it in the stars, the tea bags and me waters. An emphatic 4-2 win that makes us safe.

Come on boys do it for Phillip, Leigh, Dutton, Mower, Cecere, Sister Dora, Sumo, The Gala, for Forbes, Handysides, Bradshaw, Rammel, Siggy, Sir Ray, Walker, Rimmer, Penn, The Fullbrook, Preece, O’Connor, Kelly, Brazier, Kitty, Swifty and me…

2 Likes

Crap game followed by another meltdown.

2 Likes

Imagine if we actually won a game of football?
I’ve forgotten that feeling. Just think I would be in a state of confusion.

3 Likes

And me…:raised_back_of_hand:t2:

1 Like

Aye it hundreds of saddlers fans just staring at the walls of their homes all through Saturday night television whilst their partners are slowly passing a hand across their gazes trying to wake them from this unusual feeling that’s come over them :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too. £5 returns £630 :pray: come on you reds

1 Like

William Hills are miserable gits I get £455 but I’m aboard this freight train of saddlers fans backing it come on!!

1 Like

Creasing I am. We can’t win for toffee or score goals and we’re all backing a goal fest :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love this part of the day we’ve got such hope but come 3.15 we’ll be moaning we’re useless :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes