Former players - where are they now?

Which one? Forgot what he looks like:

Marvellous Onabirekhanlen turned out for Coventry City in their Birmingham Senior Cup match at Hednesford tonight.

3 Likes

Bit of a step up from Sporting Khalsa.

He scored. Come on Brendon. Get him signed up for tomorrow . Sadler out :wink::wink::wink:

Would have done a similar job to Gordon uptop tbf . Full of running and hard work
Imagine the workrate of a team with kiernan Gordon uptop with Sinclair kinsella and taundary in the middle

2 Likes

The smell of Burning Rubber
IMG_1725

Ive just looked at Freddies stats:
Played 7/12
Subbed in every game
0 goals
0 Assists

I wonder if the imps think hes not all he’s cracked up to be and fancy a sale in the summer?

He is great as a human bulldozer but needs to learn the finer points of the game and the dark arts. Someone like Jamma would be a perfect tutor for him.

3 Likes

Think like Walsall they had injury crisis forwards ,as we with (C/B hence return of Rolling ) Freddie probably not ready for league 1 the full loan at Walsall would have been very beneficial like you say with Jamma as mentor .for his future progression.who knows might seen him again wound not bet against it

I’d like to congratulate former Saddlers Mark Robins and Ade Viveash on their forthcoming trip to Wembley. :tada:

And I’d like to say to former Saddler Gary O’Neil - :joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart::joy::joy:

11 Likes

I think Neal Cutler was there too

Oh well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Cutler is Head of Golkeeping at Wolves

Marshy is their kit man as well

Two ex players that are mates / neighbours of mine
Can you name them (one is easy, the other not so easy)

Derek Statham?

1 Like

Yep, that’s the “easy one” :+1:

Can’t imagine these days, a ex England international plying his trade in Division 4

2 Likes

@Belphegor Martin Lane the other?

No mate, but my money would be on you to get it. He was signed by suntan man

1 Like

Russell Musker?

1 Like