Former players - where are they now?

It will be on the telly…

1 Like

Wonder if the Brentford scouts have been impressed with Osadebe, as his non-promotion clause might be triggered shortly :grimacing: :smiley:

Bet Joe Riley is kicking himself…. :see_no_evil:

IMG_7288

Not in our house it won’t :smile:

3 Likes

I hope not - it took him long enough to get over his last injury!

19 Likes

Probably be beamed live to every cinema across the UK too.

2 Likes

A feckin speedboat - very useful if you live in Bloxwich! I would have been gutted if I’d won the star prize on Bullseye and it turned out to be a feckin speedboat.

1 Like

I would have used it on the cut🤣

1 Like

That was you was it? You soaked me, you bastard!

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the boating lake by Sneyd School or the Reza opposite the school? :smile:

1 Like

Good point :joy:

Could take it down the caravan near Barmouth that 60% of West Midlanders seem to have.

I went to Barmouth once - it was shut!!

Nicky Devlin signs for Aberdeen

3 Likes

That’s quite a move. They are ambitious to be the third biggest team in Scotland and one thing you can be sure of is that that is a higher level of football than league two. Good for him he deserves it, a 100% player.

9 Likes

Otis Khan to make his international debut.

1 Like

Good luck to him, I hoped he would stay a bit longer when he was with us.
He’s had a slightly strange career, that of a journeyman, but looks capable of much more than that.

2 Likes

Podcast with Richard O’Donnell

Starts at around 21 minutes, where he talks about Walsall

Extremely high praise for Neil Cutler

4 Likes

Let’s face it not only is Cutler the best goalkeeping coach we have ever had, he is one of the best in this country

14 Likes

The Telegraph, this morning, is suggesting an England Euro qualifier call-up for Rico Henry who they say, ‘has impressed England staff over recent weeks’.
I hope so.

9 Likes

He was in Garth Crooks’ team of the week.

1 Like