Former players - where are they now?

It’s got to happen! Wonder what it means in terms of £££ for us? With Adebayo and Rico we could rake in some serious money.

3 Likes

The qualifiers are against Malta and North Macedonia, with Chilwell likely out, this represents an ideal opportunity to introduce him.

I’m sure I read somewhere that Southgate said he might have to look down to championship level to address the lack of quality left backs we have.Why when Rico plays premier league football every week in a Brentford side that are comfortably a mid to top half of the table side.

6 Likes

I wonder if something ever happened when he was representing England at youth levels. Perhaps he upset someone he shouldn’t have and now he is being frozen out. No idea if it’s true but clutching at straws as to why he has been given the cold shoulder

3 Likes

He did. It was an insult.

1 Like

Rico hasn’t been selected :unamused:

Southgate out :arrow_right: :door: :taxi:

3 Likes

:laughing: he really dislikes him

Outside of the “Big Six” I bet Southgate doesn’t even realise where Brentford are in the Premiership.

1 Like

1 left back (who’s actually been playing centrally recently) and a squad of 25, when I think you can have 26. Bizarre. If he’s not getting in now, he never will. He may as well play for Jamaica.

1 Like

Does the Rico transfer agreement state England or does the clause state any international team?

Anything’s possible mate.I see he hasn’t been picked yet again so there’s certainly something going on for a premier league left back to continuously get overlooked when the talent pool on that side is so small at international level.

1 Like

The bloke is an absolute joke

2 Likes

This decision sums the dummkopf up. After a hard season, against these teams it was an ideal opportunity to blood new talent, but that is completely beyond this cretin. I’m sick of him and his continued failures as a manger and as a man manager. Imagine what Rico must have felt when left out and the England boss says I’ll need to look to the championship for that position. The bloke is a complete and utter moron.

4 Likes

Apologies if this has been posted. Russell Martin to be next Southampton manager.

1 Like
1 Like

Amazes me. Thought he was on his last legs when he left us. Best defender I’ve ever seen for falling over to win a free kick though.

3 Likes

As a last word, it’s clear that Rico, despite his obvious talents, will never be picked to play for England, not as long as Safegate is ‘manager’. Any potential add-on will be as illusory as the Deeney money.

Presumably Luton will lose on Saturday as well :disappointed:

4 Likes

Imagine how Ade and Rico money would asdist our season. Southgate a weak abject manager. Imagine an adventurous manager with all that talent. We wouldve won World and European cups. A woke wanker who goes against what hes says.

7 Likes

Could the footballing gods be about to smile on us for once? A double whammy of Adebayo and Rico sell-on cash could be a game changer for next season! Knowing our luck, Rico will get injured and miss out, and Cov will beat Luton. And anyway, our Number 1 fan has probably got some claw back arrangement for any sell on money!!

1 Like