Former players - where are they now?

At the time he was decent squad player. Wasn’t good enough to start in league 1 every week as the five years since he’s left have shown.

Been great today though.

2 Likes

Has Matt Preston had a hair transplant? Fair play he and Kiddy so unlucky today!!

I think he was the fastest player in squad at the time. Never really exploited that.

Yeah he beat Rico in a race

1 Like

Oztumer now playing alongside Mario Balotelli for Adana Dermirspor in Turkey. Currently third in the top division!

6 Likes

Another goal for Eli, the only one of the game to beat Coventry, and a red card for Zak Jules as Fleetwood lose to Sunderland.

3 Likes

Had no idea he’d even gone on loan, thought he was still at Franchise.

Guess bottom end league 1 is perhaps his level so won’t be any sell on clause to obsess over.

1 Like

Someone should write a book about our former striker…

And as for Zak, he’ll probably end up in the Netherlands.

#I’llgetmecoat

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Forest Green Rovers v Bradford City - YouTube - had to watch this a couple of times to really believe this is the same Andy Cook running at pace that played for us

I thought the same… think he was just desperate for the game to finish so he could have a pint

2 Likes

Where is the keeper ?

In pink chasing back, he’d gone up for the injury time corner.

Yep, should have seen the one in pink.

Still blows my mind Mark Hughes is actually managing in this league. Just over a decade ago he was managing Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor and now he’s talking tactics with Cook over five pints in the Bradford social club on Wednesdays.

1 Like

Good to see Cook is cutting down his drinking and starting to take his fitness seriously.

5 Likes

Since Andy Cook has been at Bradford he has now knocked in 19 goals in 44 (7) games his overall playing record is 162 goals in 303 (116) games giving a goals per games record of 0.38

1 Like

Say and think of him as you will but wish we still had his goal scoring capabilites.

5 Likes

Two in stink?

Yep proven at the lower levels and probably what we currently miss someone to win duels in the air and chip in with goals.

1 Like

Duttys back (Bristol Rovers

4 Likes