Former players - where are they now?

This loan spell will do Maher good. Plays a huge part in hopefully keeping Rushall up playing every week so you’d like to think he’d be ready to play a significant part start of next season.

2 Likes

I notice Manny Monthe has started at left back for Northampton recently, including today. I don’t see that as his best position.

keeping a clean sheet against Derby today!

Maher will be in the midfield mix for us next season. This loan spell has been good for him.

3 Likes

See what happens to Hutch but there’s an opportunity right there for him if he is sold on.

1 Like

Have to say it was a absolutely cracking game RAM was outstanding, a excellent and much needed win for Rushall.
Nice to see so many Saddlers there.

6 Likes

Really excited at the thought of having RAM, Jellis, Hutch and Earing as options in midfield

4 Likes

Really hope ram gets the chance as hutch replacement
Shares similar ability

What was the attendance at Rushall ?

That’s decent. Really hope they can stay up and build next season.

4 Likes

Danny Cashman has just scored for Worthing v Bath City live on tnt sports

1 Like

Wasn’t the worst loan player ever

Just scored again

I don’t think we saw enough of him to judge properly.

Couldn’t have been very good because he has left my memory and I can’t think who he is or where we had him on loan from :joy:

We had him on loan from Coventry. Didn’t do much for us or get much of a look in. Seemed to have the floppy hair, a la Grealish, from what I recall!

Thanks for re jogging the memory I do now remember him vaguely :+1:

It was only last season - came in September, went back at the beginning of January (don’t think he was missed quite the same as Bennett and DJ though).

2 Likes

That was the guy from Norwich or Bielik who couldn’t even be arsed to play for us!!