Former players - where are they now?

I totally agree. All this arse kissing for a bloke who was at best average last time round i just can’t get my head around

2 Likes

I take it you missed his appearances pre-season. Lalkovik was easily our most creative player.
But then many on this site thought Sawyers was ineffective. I’m sure they are enjoying watching Stirk and Tierney.

2 Likes

Friendlies mean nothing though, there’s a reason why he’s had so many clubs in a short space of time

4 Likes

Luke pearce scored in Southamptons recent u21 game vs Crystal Palace. Scored 4 in 7. Was on loan at dover in November. Irish u18.

2 Likes

Milan… the most overrated non signing ever.

4 Likes

Lucky miss…Stirk and Tierney are so good. No chance we’ll hold on to them. They’ve been key to all the plus points this season. Well do Matt.
Postscript: ditch that fancy dan Maher asap.

3 Likes

Sadler likes workhorses not creative players

1 Like

There’s nothing that improves the quality of a player than not being here. Lalkovich played 78 games for us which is more than half of his total games over 14 years. How can anyone think he would be a good signing? He’s had 7 clubs in 8 years since leaving and played an average of 9 games a season with a total of 3 goals.

9 Likes

Definitely one of the truest things in football and most definitely on UTS :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

As Nasser Hussain always says: if you want to make yourself look good, get yourself dropped.

2 Likes

FTFY…

1 Like

Ot in our case injued-McEntee,Knowles etc

Great assist by Lalkovik yesterday.
Some player.

Really?
Piss take surely?

Who do they play for then, not heard of him/her/they, and is it someone we should be looking at? ‘We’ as in the supporters who have no say on who the club sign??

1 Like

Zak Mills on the Boston bench vs Rushall.

Just been speaking to his Dad for the last half hour. Nice guy. Said Zak has had 18 hamstring injuries, that’s crazy!

2 Likes

Isn’t Tom Leak on the pitch for them?

He is.

I think Lalkovic would have been worth a punt for cheap. I get the sentiment that we need to look forward and not back, but he looked pretty decent pre-season.

As mentioned above though - he likes to move around a bit.

3 Likes

Andy Williams found his level for his age . Two goals for Hereford on Saturday and two more tonight. Looks like they too will just miss out om the playoffs.

2 Likes