Former players - where are they now?

RE: Menayese, I would think that a loan agreement is for a certain time period. End of. If a player gets injured, the course of action taken is down to the parent club overall, but the wages (or agreed percentage of) are paid by the loaning club until the end of the loan period.

If both clubs agree to end the loan early, that would be different.

Forde in the Wrexham starting line up.

What a second half that was at the Racecourse ground!
Proper cup tie, even with all the Hollywood shenanigans going on around it.

2 Likes

At least they are a proper old club with proper fans, unlike the Salford’s, Crawley’s and FGR’s that have got in the way of real clubs like Chesterfield, Notts County & York City etc. coming back to the fold.

1 Like

At an evening with Paul Merson tonight. Be interesting to see what he says about his time at Walsall.

1 Like

No, it really won’t.

5 Likes

Thats if he can make it to the stage past all the white lines in the car park.

Saw him do a night at Bar Sports in Cannock in 2007. He was telling the tale of how he had a huge bet on us to win at Slough so got the team going gung ho trying to win the game. Joker.

Otis Khan took part in Ninja warrior UK a few years back, was that mentioned on here when we signed him?!

Yes. I’d never heard of it but I do remember it being mentioned.

He told that tonight. Also told how the majority of the team at the time put large bets on due to the odds given, and he 2-2-6 for the last 18 minutes to try and win the game. He did say that is one of his biggest regrets, being Walsall manager, as he was ravaged with addiction at the time.

Luton Town vs Cardiff City tonight - Adebayo starts for Luton, and Sawyers for Cardiff.

Adebayo scores winner

1 Like

That’s five in five for Ade.

1 Like

Eoghan O Connell signs for Wrexham

Ridiculous signing :rofl:

Hope Notts County win the league and Wrexham get knocked out in the Playoffs

2 Likes

Sam Perry, gone on loan to Leamington til end of the season

Just goes to show what a difficult profession football is. Both him and Bates in recent times were lauded as being genuine prospects and yet both seem to be drifting into non league oblivion. Plenty of others as well.
I do wonder if Maher will be another?

I do wish him well as he seems a decent lad.

5 Likes

Not just us. Louie Barry at Salford and Archer at Middlesborough. Neither likely to be Premier League regulars.

2 Likes