Free half season tickets!

I see Newcastle has offered existing STH a free half season ticket to try to fill the stadium for home games…

Take note Mr Pomlett…

Fine if the club compensate current ST holders.

1 Like

Still a bit steep

2 Likes

I’ve got two half season tickets…
I ripped mine in 2 in temper a few games back …:wink::grin:

4 Likes

:rofl: love it!

1 Like

That’s one way of doing it! :laughing:

1 Like

The proportion of a Premier League Club’s revenue that comes from ticket sales is tiny. They don’t need (paying) fans in the grounds.

2 Likes

so you got 4 quarter season tickets now then? :joy:

1 Like

No , that would mean I had three parts then …:thinking::laughing:

1 Like

And what’s with the Jimmy Savile …

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

That’s cheating editing that , leave it for all to see …:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He can’t fix it for you!

2 Likes

You’re ■■■■■■■ dead right he can’t …:rofl::rofl::+1:

2 Likes

They might not need them financially speaking but from an experience and atmosphere perspective they definitely do want them - either way, the difference in approach is stark and let’s face it, they have a big fan base with little (other than Sunderland) competition for bums on seats but we don’t, so maybe that tells the story of how much needs doing to motivate more folk in our area to attend games… just a thought that connects to the other thread on here ref creating an atmosphere…

1 Like

Just imagine being a player …in an empty ground ( even less than we get ) …it would be like playing a reserve fixture , or a behind closed doors match
Your motivation would be zero surely

Looks like all 10k have been snapped up in 4 hours flat, I tried to get one for a lad at work at about 2pm but they’d all gone. There was some serious empty seatage there on Sunday mind you, I’ve never seen anything like it for a league game. It does make me laugh the way they go on up here, they’ll throw a negative at anything will those that just hate Ashley, saying he’s “devalued the product”. Plenty threw a hissy fit when Rafa wouldn’t stay and gave their tickets up, and even though they’ve spent some decent wedge and are top 10 the moaning continues! So Ashley just gives the tickets away for free to those that have remained ST holders, I just love it I’ve got to admit, just find it really funny!! There will now typically only be 2500 matchday tickets available for home fans what a shame :joy: I would just love it now If they get to the FA Cup final or something with Bruce in charge and only ST holders get tickets.

Ref creating an atmosphere . That’s normally Trevor Kettle

1 Like

Nah. Cannot do anything like that. Would actually cost the club because people would abuse it. And some fans would moan.