Fryatt Hotel Watch - 2021 Summer Transfer Rumours

Kieran Agard joins Plymouth.

Been mentioned in here a few times this summer.

I seem to recall when Jorge was on trial, he was withdrawn at half time having played a blinder and (iirc) scored a couple of goals. The fear was that someone would jump in and hijack the signing.

Wish we’d got someone like Jorge on trial now ………bloody hell, just think eh?
Those were the days

4 Likes

we probably have but no bugger knows who they are :laughing:

1 Like

Who tells people these ‘rumours ‘ seriously cause they are like never true. I truly doubt we have signed anyone

I’m singing his Name in my head now. Oh Jorge

BarnsLaneSaddler.

If it is Ajose I think Taylor will know him well from their Swindon days and is likely to know all about his character and how to get the best out of him probably why Rollin jumped at the chance to join us. Big like Dean Smith he had some dubious characters in the changing room but knew how to manage them and get the best from them.

I see what you’re saying.
The last thing MT wants to do is fracture the camaraderie he’s worked so hard to build here, he can’t take the risk of any disruptions amongst his players.
Also, if he was interested in Ajose he would have signed him instead of Miller.

I don’t get any rumours just rely on you guys for that, just saw the pics posted from the Preston game and tried to find out of contract players that looked a reasonable match, give the picture quality wasn’t great

I think the club will be concerned that these photos are circulating and could possibly expose both A and B!
I will suggest to the club that all future triallists play in disguise like the masked singer.
Future games will see a grandfather clock on the wing and a dinosaur playing centre forward.

8 Likes

We’ve had plenty of Donkeys before

4 Likes

I think they did when Ajose went back to Swindle on loan.

Ajose rejoined Swindon on loan in January 2017.

Taylor didn’t sign for them until June 2017 for the 2017/18 season. Ajose signed on loan for Bury in July 2017.

Fair enough. I’m sure Taylor will be well aware of him and will make his enquiries if he was interested.

You’ve more confidence in us than I do. They genuinely think we’ve got enough.

The trialist is either Tristan nydam or Paris Cowan-hall.

Was Cowan Hall at Colchester mate?

Yes mate last season.

1 Like

It does, but they don’t tell until afterwards when they post on here that they knew all along.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say I was confident because I feel the same as the majority and don’t think we will get anybody else in.

1 Like

Well Nydam is a 5’ 7’’ left back and Cowan-Hall is a 5’ 8" forward/winger. Not really a target man either of them.