Fryatt Hotel Watch - 2021 Summer Transfer Rumours

Still haven’t signed a permanent player since early July and our loanees have arguably been some of our best players this season. Which is a concern if they are recalled or sold by the parent club!

That said the team is shaping up well and with players to return from injury looks decent. The concern would be an injury to Millar I guess.

1 Like

Miller would be a concern, few more performances like a Saturday and come January we will have a problem.

I think Rushworth will see their season out though.

Still hope walsall find a player or two to bring into the squad. A winger and striker probably a left back if any money left.

Let’s hope if Miller continues to progress that we sign him permanently in January.

2 Likes

From the way the young lad was talking about Barnsley in his opening interview and how we have taken to him like no other club has according to him in his most recent video I’d say Miller would try and sort a deal himself with us and say to Barnsley I want this to happen.

2 Likes

Mike Fondop has just signed for Hartlepool

Sake. Missed out massively there.

They’ve also signed Jordan Cook…

1 Like

I’m not surprised mate… he has been on fire

1 Like

I knew he’d been brilliant for us, but I’d forgotten just how good he was. Great to see he carried on his blistering form after leaving us. :crazy_face:

75 goals in 66 appearances - wow! I only ever saw about 2 - I must have missed the other 73!! :wink:

But 10 own goals in 5 appearances on loan at Darlington? No wonder they didn’t decide to sign him permanently. :joy:

2 Likes

More fool them. He came good soon after, and averaged a goal a game after those early setbacks. Spectacular debut for Yeovil, they must still be talking about that down there.

We defo need a rw. Can’t keep Phillips there as he is a bit of a nothing on the wing. Guy isn’t a winger
Cant wait for Wilkinson to be back from injury so we have an actual winger

1 Like

Seriously think we may need a new left back and centre back …… this team loves conceding goals whoever we use

Bench far too light, defo need two more

Andre Wisdom still without a club. Can play anywhere across the back.

Cant be worse than this horrific bunch

Norman Wisdom would be more suitable given some of our comical defending

5 Likes