Fryatt Hotel Watch - 2021 Summer Transfer Rumours

Walsall FC Official

· 6m

Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat We’ve had a busy week! Saturday: New kit White heavy check mark Tuesday: Season Tickets White heavy check mark Friday: Writing handEyes

Who is it. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Unless that’s just Pomlett signing the rent cheque…

3 Likes

Harry kane season long loan

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Welcome Connor - may you score many goals for us in the coming seasons.

Two year deal too and announced as one which I’m sure makes a change doesn’t it after we all scrambled round to see how long other players had left on their contracts a few weeks back and couldn’t find anything,another refreshing change :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looks like we are set to be run like a proper football club :grin:

5 Likes
3 Likes

As long as we don’t get Jayne Mooney or Michael Bowen!

1 Like

I bloody hated that secret squirrel nonsense.
Port vale are welcome to it!

5 Likes

@mattycooper Thanks for posting this.

In fairness, Conor came across as very motivated and genuinely pleased to be at the club.

It was also good to see the use of a mic that worked too!

And without wanting to sound too harsh, the person holding the mic seemed a little more ‘switched on’ than our usual PR interviewer…

‘Refreshing’ is the word that I would describe today’s signing as: a really exciting start to our summer!

1 Like

Yeah interviewer was far better than Heslop … “How delighted are you to sign for Walsall’ then answers the questions for them anyway!!

1 Like

Bruno Andrade Just left Salford. If I remember correctly we were linked with him when he left Boreham wood

On over 5 grand a week at Salford :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Just pay him for Saturday’s :rofl:

3 Likes

Crazy wages at this level decent player though thought he was under contract?

2 goals in 34 games makes Lavery look like Harry Kane.

1 Like

I believe our management team is looking for a striker who is more consistent and prolific than Andrade.

​He’s a winger more, or attacking midfielder, than a striker, but I doubt he would want to join, so irrelevant. I know another player from the same league, but maybe he wants to return to his homeland.