Gabriel Sutton on the case

Thanks all! Wish I could be writing about something happier, but glad I could expose one or two things.

24 Likes

A superb article pulling no punches and getting straight to the truth of the matter fantastic work @GabSutton and @Belgiansaddler for the initial contacting of Gabriel and his Avenue of exposure(so to speak).

5 Likes

The only thing I think is incorrect is the 133 years of football league history weren’t we in the southern league for a few seasons ?

We were a non-league club from 1901/02 season until we joined Div 3 (N) for 1921/22 season. Mostly Birmingham league and Southern league.

1 Like

I think their stooges will have seen it already

1 Like

I know we call out a few posters on here as being Mole and co, but with todays tech would it be possible to find out ? and do other members really think that they would post on here anyway? or are we being a bit neurotic :grin:

Of course chunk you could be a fantastically clever double agent!

2 Likes

I don’t think they post on here but they definitely read it

1 Like

Well people will find out tomorrow when i turn up for the march :grin:

1 Like

I suppose really you are a deep seated mole in the heart of UTS.

1 Like

Yes. Yes. Yes.

3 Likes

I doubt they post on here, they definitely read on here. I can say with some certainty that there are posters that report back to them also.

Who cares anyway. UTS is mostly a place full of people who love Walsall Football Club more than they ever could really understand, despite any claims of how they stood on the Street End or whatever else.

People posting on here go through such a wide range of emotions just hoping for a little bit of hope for the club we love. Anger and frustration come out, it is when that stops they need to worry.

Walsall F.C

12 Likes

Some treacherous bastards on here as well then :grin:

Good and bad in all walks of life mate. I am sure they think they are doing the right thing.

I still have faith in Walsall fans though. I have met some fantastic people following Walsall.

I’ll be in the club tomorrow with my lad. Come and say hello :+1:

2 Likes

I certainly will mate :wink:

@chunkster is a double agent :grin: Look forward to seeing you both in the Railway. I might need a place to kip cos going with our Kev to see Dad on Sunday but he’s out on lash with cricket barmy army lot in Derby, Asps is in Wales and Tommo is going away after the match. I’ll find somewhere UTS

1 Like

See you in the railway tomorrow

1 Like

You will buddy :wink: :+1:

I have read the article.
I don’t know LP or JF, but from my experience of working in industry I would offer the following observations.

Successful business men know what they are doing.
Some rule with an iron fist and others employ people who will help them achieve their goal.
They do not suffer fools gladly.

Down the years, I’ve got sick of hearing that Walsall are ‘boring’. Justin Allen is probably a Man City fan. At least he didn’t ask if Walsall is in Poland. I’m sick to death of that too, and it wasn’t funny the first time.