Gary Waddock

Poor Gary Waddock took the fall for Mark Bonner at Cambridge 18 games played 20 pts .now being lined up to take the chop for Mat Sadler .18 games 21 points .leave the bloke alone .he just keeps picking novice managers to assist .

As I said, I didnt see it but it sounds pathetic.

Go on tell me in detail exactly what happened Iā€™m really interested

It was bizarre. A total pisstake

Completely agree and thatā€™s easily done.

Iā€™d be shocked. ā€¦.literally shocked to the bone if there werenā€™t choice words in every single dressing room in the entire EFL after every single lossā€¦.

Iā€™d be really disappointed if there werenā€™t some exchanges after one or two of our games of lateā€¦.but as you say thatā€™s no evidence of dressing room unrest at all. Perfectly normal.

2 Likes

If there was dressing room unrest then you would see it on the pitch. All I see on the pitch is a squad giving all they can to do well. I agree with you that there are people on here out to undermine our club and team. Time for me to join one or two others who no longer post on football matters as they are totally fed up with content and tone of some posts. Everyone on here should be supporting the team during difficult times but all we get is innuendo and ill informed gossip from one or two. People who never wanted Sadler in the first place and are not prepared to give him a chance. I was surprised at his appointment but Trivela made it and I like how they are running things so they will continue to get my support.

13 Likes

Thread turns into small number of posters bitching shocker :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Tbf Iā€™ve always seen the squad Try
Sometimes you can see a lack of confidence eg knowles , trying to hard sometimes , panicking
You can see frustration eg arguments , throwing hands in the air or punching ground
You can see sadness in the players when they concede and anger at themselves when they balls up
You can see confusion when they seem unsure where to be on the pitch either through inexperience, poor tactics by manager or lack of leadership in the pitch
But you canā€™t fault effort , Iā€™ve seen no lack of that

8 Likes

I just think Sadler thinks he is Pep and thinks he has Pepā€™s players and over confuses them. They are league 2 players for a reason. They might be good/decent at 1 position but the extent to which Sadler insists on putting square pegs in round holes and different systems baffles me.

Our Graydon and Dicky Dosh glory years were based on keeping it simple. They understood football at our level. Sadler doesnt seem to. Not finding a way to get Freddie and DJ in the same team is shameful.

Just play 442 ffs and play square pegs in square holes.

Lets see what Barrow brings. Cant believe Lutfi has persuaded me to go :rofl:.

3 Likes

Your answer ?
ā€œI think Elnombre sums it up quite nicelyā€
:joy:

You havenā€™t got an original thought in your head have you.

1 Like

Reading some of the posts from one individual above, who i will not even give him the time of day by mentioning his name ( well, i assume the correct pronoun is he/him?), i can sleep easy at night with what i post on here. I guess he feels a bit agrieved that i am very fortunate in that i do get told quite a bit about what goes on within the inner sanctums of the Club. I would never proclaim to know everything, but an interesting amount of information does come my way.

I guess sometimes he just gets a bit miserable to think that he isnā€™t getting all the attemtion all the time. Itā€™s a free country, he can believe what he wants. Time will tell who is telling the.truth.

9 Likes

Yes, itā€™s this forums fault weā€™re shit :joy: Iā€™ve see some nonsense before but wow ā€¦

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

ā€œWahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the people I rubbished all summer were rightā€

Yeah sounds like they all really get along tbf.

You may well get told a certain amount of information palā€¦and Iā€™m sure this ā€œsourceā€ of yours gets to hear about certain things in and around the club in general.

But whether he / she has misinterpreted or misheard or whether theyā€™re being mischievous or theyā€™ve misunderstood or whether theyā€™re actually trying to create rumors or trouble from nothing, is another matterā€¦.but whoever they are they havenā€™t been fool proof and theyā€™ve certainly been wrong on more than a few occasions.

There are always words in dressing rooms about whose fault a late goal was or who was to blame for losing a man at a corner etc etc But that does NOT equate to dressing room unrest and to say it does is either a complete misunderstanding of how dressing rooms work (fair enough) or a lie (trouble making).

GW is a full time member of staff and is in the building the same days as the other playing / management staff. To say heā€™s in 3 days a week isnā€™t trueā€¦.for whatever reason.

Iā€™m not doubting what youā€™ve been told or that you do indeed get told information, just that on these situations what youā€™ve been told is wrong or has been misinterpreted.

2 Likes

ā€œItā€™s Sadler, will be announced tonightā€

ā€œSome pretty questionable decisions being made at the underperforming football clubā€

IMG_4560

3 Likes

Tbf youā€™ve been responsible for most of it

1 Like

Shit! I better start selecting Johnson and not leaving massive holes in our defensive line!

3 Likes

Good post @WalsallOne and i know that Iā€™d certainly be believing @CompletelySaddled as well. Iā€™m going to join you in taking my leave from these threads because, as you say, there are one or two who are clearly just out to cause unrest. Interestingly, a friend who knows these things told me the real name of one of them recently and it was very intriguing.

Anyway, keep posting common sense @CompletelySaddled and, you never know, it might catch on.

5 Likes

Told you the real name of a poster on UTS ?

Are you worried itā€™s you Mr Bonser ? :wink:

1 Like