Guess who's back? (LP youtube)

Get him outta there!!

Ok omlett, as long as you don’t expect any more support

2 Likes

I haven’t watched the video has he really said don’t expect anything in January? If he has is he off his threpney bits?

Deluded. If he thinks we are capable.

We must be only club. In any league. Who have concluded there January. Transfer window. Business. By the 17th December.

But at least. , they can now spend the month having a game of hide and seek. Searching out those elusive missing points

2 Likes

What he actually said was “I don’t expect us to be massively active. We might see 1 or 2 come in” (About 2m 25 secs in) followed by “i’m not anticipating losing anybody”
Rather different to the massive panic button fans above.

15 Likes

What was the point :roll_eyes:

Actually what he said in conclusion is that it is a possibility one or two could come in if needed, but he didn’t think we needed anyone as he thinks the squad is good enough.

1 Like

He must spend an awful lot of time at the training ground then :grin:

1 Like

At wpm on Monday we where told. We can’t bring in any more loans.

Unless one or two returned. To there parent clubs. No more could come in as we. Had the max amount already.

They reiterated. that at this point in time no club had made any contact in relation to re call clauses

They did say some cash was available should they identify. Someone wanted by Fullerton or Taylor , But emphasised it was. Likely to be a quiet. Window. And they are happy to go with what they have

He also said if matt thought he needed anyone that we would look at it.

If a loanee was signed. That would obviously free up the opportunity to bring another loanee in.

1 Like

Unlikely we’ll sign Menayese, then.

1 Like

Think if opportunity was there. They would be foolish not to.

4 Likes

Very negative on here :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just look at the body language

He can’t even convince himself

He’s not hit his own target and he’s offered no explanation how he might achieve it

True. The past plays a big role in how we think about the present and the future though.

I’d love to be wrong. I have seen enough games to form an opinion and as it stands the squad as it is will not threaten the top 7. He says he doesn’t anticipate losing anyone, he said it several times and everything about his body language told me he isn’t sure.

If we keep what we have, sign Khan and get Menayese in full time and possibly add a left back I’d consider that a decent window. It probably won’t get us to the play offs but it would add two decent players towards next season. I don’t see us signing another striker in all honesty unless Miller did leave us.

1 Like

I feel another blog coming on the 31st Jan :joy:

1 Like

All’s he ever does in these videos is keep telling himself how he’s happy with how we are doing. Hopefully one day the fans will be happy also

Well, he’s either delusional or stupid :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That is becoming an ever decreasing credit to him. If he just talks bollocks what good is it.

2 Likes