Guess who's back? (LP youtube)

:joy::joy::joy: what the f*** has that got to do with anything?! Ohh yeah, it’s being exactly what I said you’re being. Selective.

1 Like

Didn’t even see that recent disaster amongst my due care and attention as a Walsall fan.

Has the Chairman shared his business or five year plan, or whatever it was he was working on?
The contents of that would benefit our enlightenment rather than the contented content of what we get.
Where are the glimmers of proaction, innovation, or just something that we could rally behind?

2 Likes

We are talking about getting in the play offs don’t see what cup form has to do about it. What’s so hard to understand about that ?

I did we were the better team, undone by three stupid cock ups: their penalty, our penalty and the back pass for their goal. Oh and the fact that we couldn’t convert any of the 5 good chances before they’d even worried our defence, not to mention the other13 shots…

Nope I’m talking about you being selective and looking at the season as a whole :+1: which includes cup comps and having an absolutely average record in the league, with no sign that we’re good enough to be play offs.

Sorry misunderstood my apologies to reach the play offs you need a good cup run. Got it now thanks :blush:

1 Like

Not what I said, but the fact your reading comprehension is that bad explains an awful lot :+1:

Still not getting it properly. You haven’t also included the Reserves results add those in and you’ll see just how bad we are regards the League form/position. :wink:

1 Like

Nah, just need to take the whole season into account. We didn’t lose to team at home that we’re claiming to be as good as in that one :+1:

I suspect he’s succeeded reading some of this nonsense.

1 Like

He’s not forcing people to go. don’t see him holding a gun to anybodys head. Here’s another thing aswell you don’t even have to watch his videos. Amazing

1 Like

Kind of doesn’t matter if you’ve already payed :joy: what a stupid thing to say.

“So what if it’s shit, you don’t have to go!” :joy:

That’s a bit harsh really. Whatever anyone’s opinions we all have an interest in Walsall F.C.

This is a site for expressing our opinions on Walsall F.C. We won’t all agree or it would be a bit boring.

Sums up a lot of your crap, impossible to reason with.
Goodnight

Not really just stating facts

Lol alright. Pretty much the same shit being spouted by the same people when I said preseason we’d be mid table and look, we are, but whatever you say :+1:

Don’t really care about paint pot.

Losing at Carlisle after beating Vale says it all about the current mentality of team. They have improved since first 4-5 games but simply not enough all round to get in top 7.

Hope I’m wrong of course.

3 Likes

I think when the team click they are capable of beating anyone in this league, but the hardest thing we have found to do is be consistent

3 Likes

Looks like a shit window is upon on us cheers Pomser.

Pomlett has been unfortunate since he took over With covid and I do genuinely have Some sympathy for the bloke.
We have though received in excess of 1.5 million in fees and clauses in the last year ( if these figures are true )whilst other clubs have loaned money and have to pay it back . That SHOULD put us in a better position than most as he himself said .
As walsall fc supporters we will never expect us to get loads of big money deals done January . However as a minimum I think mayanese should be signed . A good left back and a good striker is much needed and not to much to ask in my opinion.

4 Likes