Hal Robson kanu

What A signing that would be and just before the Fans Forum any one :laughing: :laughing:

That would explain his gingerly approach in training when faced with Labadie in a fifty-fifty tackle.

3 Likes

Weā€™d certainly be in fine voice!

2 Likes

This is what I was going to mention too. A reason why he might sign, because listening to him heā€™s not all about money either when it comes to football. Listened to him on the high performance podcast

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for reminding me I really want to try those turmeric shots. Expensive though really.

Sorry mate I couldnā€™t help myself

1 Like

He probably wants to buy us lol

1 Like

The last time that I saw him ā€œin the fleshā€ (as opposed to on tv), he scored against us for Reading at the Madejski Stadium, a few years ago.

Never happen, itā€™ll just be fitness, which he wonā€™t get much of given we usually canā€™t see out a match.

Not sure weā€™d need him either, we donā€™t struggle for goals, we just struggle keeping them out the other end - reckon weā€™d be nailed on for promotion/playoffs if our back line wasnā€™t leakier than a Russian sub.

1 Like

He would be the signing of the season without a doubt.
Nobody thought we would sign Merson or Samways, or, that players of their quality would drop down to our level, they did. Maybe Matt can persuade him sign, may be itā€™s possible, especially if
HR-K doesnā€™t need the money.

Thatā€™s being harsh on the Kursk

1 Like

Well, he is Welsh!

1 Like

I think he will sign, if so it will be a good coup who knows maybe sturridge may be nextā€¦?

Only just noticed who posted this ā€˜informationā€™, so more chance of it being Ethiopian international Hal Itosis, or Nigerian journeyman Ikant Kanu, than Hal Robson-Kanu

If heā€™s training with the club surely he wants to sign for the club unless weā€™ve become a leisure centre without me knowing.

Not necessarily. Perhaps he would, but, if true, it might just be seen as a mutually beneficial arrangement. He would get fit, the club would get a couple of weeks of someone with a lot of international experience to pass onto the younger players.

The only way the words Robson Kanu and sign for Walsall will be said together in the same sentence will be on the training ground when someone says it to him jokingly I personally canā€™t see us having a cat in hells chance of him coming here.

Didnā€™t you realise we were a leisure centre ? Weā€™ve had a number of life members for years namely Bonser, Pomlett, whalley, Gamble and Mole.