Hal Robson kanu

Oh great what a thrill that’ll be for them to be shown up to be worse than someone who was crap that’ll do them the world of good

Where would he fit in the team though?
You wouldn’t wanna bench him but he isn’t a natural goal scorer. Got like 5 for Wales and not many for reading or West Bromwich, obviously not his game so would you want that over Miller who’s got 4 already?
Would playing at a lot lower level suddenly make him bang in goals?
Obv I’d have him but just not sure where

Purely hypothetical, but as a second striker. Starting from the right wing. Or left.

1 Like

Can you imagine a full fit strike force of

Wilkinson Holden robson-Kanu
Miller

There wouldn’t be a team in our league who can match that

1 Like

Something different, with injuries now. Kiernan, Oss, Kanu and Miller upfront. Not that easy to handle such a formation, but fortunately we are deep in fantasy football terms. I just don’t think it is something else than boot camp to rebuild fitness. His fitness. Later he’ll go somewhere else.

1 Like

So players can’t improve through contact with and advice from better, more experienced ones? Interesting concept.

1 Like

Hasn’t worked for some of our posters…

2 Likes

Does this lad have a good team ethic, or does he just paddle his own Kanu?

2 Likes

Some folk think we have a chance of getting him Kanu believe it?

2 Likes

Worth it if you can mate. I have suffered with bad arthritis in my hips and these shots have been a game changer for me. Was taking multiple pain killers every day and since I started taking the Tumeric Shots I think I can count on 1 hand the amount of pain killers Ive taken in the last 6 months

6 Likes

Where do you get them from?

1 Like

Kanu”s car boot in Broad Lane Essington.

3 Likes

Of cause they can , So what if Robson kanu actually doing at the club then coaching or what ? I thought we already employ people to do that

Thank you. Then you contradict yourself by suggesting only coaches can improve a player.

I’m glad your pain is getting less, and this isn’t a criticism, but a query. I’m aware that turmeric apparently has all sorts of health benefits, so couldn’t a person get these benefits by introducing it to their diet, rather than taking it through these shots?
As I say, I’m just wondering. Do they have some advantage over simply “eating” the spice in a curry, a latte, smoothie, or mixing it in other meals?

Yes according to this overview. Along with other anti- inflammatory spices , like ginger.

A proviso would be that these shots may be spending less time sitting around as powder compared to shop- bought spices.

1 Like

Really ?! @zaddler thats amazing thanks for that info. Mines more for being in the gym. I cycle on and off human growth hormone when I can afford it (not steroids btw anyone) so will be definitely be adding this in for anti inflammatory purposes and to boost immunity. Thanks pal.

2 Likes

Interesting. I knew about the benefits re arthritis etc., and dementia, but there are a few others mentioned too.
I do eat a lot of turmeric, I add it to several things. Probably not every day though, but most days.

Just comparing the site to the link above, the doses appear very different. A quarter of a teaspoon compared to 35g, which is the best part of a regular spice bottle. Seems quite a disparity. The extra won’t do you any harm, but the shots might have more in them than actually needed in them ( for a daily shot, anyway.)