Hal Robson kanu

He scored 8(Zdrillic)Archie Thompson scored 13 in that match bloody close though mate and excellent knowledge

Sorry mate we replied about the 8 at the same time didnā€™t see your post.

1 Like

Pretty sure the back story is that American Samoa had to play a lot of youth players too. Nicky Salapu was the goalkeeper for them that day.

Should watch the film Next Goal Wins, itā€™s about American Samoa and itā€™s class - Amazon.co.uk

2 Likes

Two days before the match, Australia recorded a 22ā€“0 win over Tonga, breaking the previous record for the largest winning margin in an international match, held by Kuwait who won 20ā€“0 against Bhutan in 2000.[4] American Samoa had suffered two losses before the match, a 13ā€“0 loss to Fiji and an 8ā€“0 loss to Samoa.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give it a bash mate Iā€™ll report back after Iā€™ve watched it :+1:t2:

1 Like

I wish England would emulate some of these Aussie international successes.
I havenā€™t yet seen footage of Englandā€™s 5-0 victory over the mighty Andorra, and Iā€™ve no urgent desire to do so.
However, I did see a quote from Tammy Abraham which began with the words ā€œ We always knew it was going to be toughā€¦ā€
Against Andorra? Tough? What planet are these guys on?
We should be hitting double figures against these inferior teams, like the England ladies (and Aussies) do.
Itā€™s embarassing

1 Like

He must have been talking about being tough on the England fans :grin:

Itā€™s a sad day when I prefer to watch Strictly rather than England

It absolutely is , excellent

1 Like

Yep it sure is, no matter who England are playing I would watch them than the sequinned luvvies on strictly every time.

1 Like

Solo rank bhuna.

Why would that matter? Wilkinson plays wide right, theyā€™d be on the same team.

Sat near the bottom of league 2 yet he couldnā€™t improve us, I switched off at that point :joy:

2 Likes

Clearly still quality!

I mean, even if that were true, which it isnā€™t, we have literally one striker in the squad.

Signed a deal with Bristol Roversā€¦

To be fair, from the sounds of that article, heā€™s given up playing all together and is focusing on that business he has set up.

How reliable have OP other rumours been? Isnā€™t s/he working alongside legendsofbescot and Amirs scouting and spying agency?

The Turmeric Company have. I donā€™t think the player has signed, not from that article, anyway.

Heres the link to the website:

1 Like