Hal Robson kanu

Jack Nolan with the goal. Bad attitude per Darrell Clarke, who to be fair must know a thing or two about that.

Our kids must have awful belief in themself at the moment. At their age losing every single game can destroy a person. This isn’t going to bode well for any of them

I watched them Vs Romulus I know Romulus player’s where men before anyone uses that as an excuse but they shouldn’t be losing to a team at that level either way,

Maybe the reserves/youth whatever they are in need some of Thomas Hal Robson-Kanu’s snake oil

Trialist 1 obviously didnt turn things around if we lost 0-3, any ideas who this was ?

That’s been the game changer for me. One cold in 2 years, arthritis virtually gone, and a big improvement in my Asthma. If I feel a cold coming on I make a drink with fresh ginger, lemon, tumeric and honey. Works every time, but I always use raw, fresh stuff.

2 Likes

For a cold, I find that lemsip with a large dollop of honey and an even larger dollop of scotch tends to sort me out.

2 Likes

Scotch (or preferably Irish) all the way, forget the lemon and honey :joy:

2 Likes

Lost 7-0 today :flushed:

No sign of a trailist in the squad.

Was that against Port Vale ?

Huddersfield Town

1 Like

I think should ditch the academy tbh. It costs too much and produces nothing

4 Likes

Waste of bloody time the academy is. Total waste wonder what the yearly cost is

3 Likes

Wouldn’t go that far. There’s 4 academy graduates in the squad this season.

What needs to improve is the scouting. That’s nowhere near enough and they’re all, apart from Kinsella, very much in the “prospect” category.

2 Likes

Reading the report on the game it was men against boys again!
What’s the point of this shower of xxxxx?
So much for building for the future. These kids must be punch drunk by now. Matt Sadler was in charge, not Llera, so what’s happened to him?
Pomlett not questioned at any time as far as I can see about the next generation of players, and yet the club cannot pay transfer fees or pay more than half a dozen first teamers wages at the going rate for Div 2. It’s a complete joke. Rant over!!

1 Like

Notice we were playing their ‘B team’, maybe we need one of those?

Seems a bit harsh to put a bunch of mainly first year academy kids out as our reserves up against a Championship team’s reserves.

Why not use the likes of Perry, Bates or even give Shade, Kiernan and Taylor some game time in readiness for them starting or coming off the bench in the next few weeks?

3 Likes

Was just going to ask if Llera was still in charge but Rob above seems to think not? What happened to him?

It wasn’t a youth team fixture.It was a development squad fixture and as STIG says why aren’t the fringe first team players given some game time? I know we are short because Holden, Kinsella and Mills are injured whilst Willis and Foulkes are to on loan but I think it would be good to give players currently not starting some minutes. I suppose we are afraid of more injuries.

1 Like

Llera manages the youth team. This was a reserve fixture. It just happens that we played the youth team v Huddersfield reserves.

2 Likes

Isn’t Llera head of the academy overall, as opposed to the specific academy teams?

Sadler is in charge of our development squad/reserves so as we only gave a few academy kids pro contracts (and of those Willis is out on loan and Foulkes was on loan and now is injured) and we have no 2nd year youth team after letting them go, then almost by default these kids are our reserves.