Harrogate Town (H) - Fri 2nd April, 3pm

Yep, LP is still very much in his corner despite unrest from supporters. It is going to probably take a disaster none of us want for him to drop the axe. I hope we can somehow put a few wins together and put this to bed. See where we go from there and what the feeling is with the fans then. I don’t think opinions will change much but it is amazing what a few wins does in football.

1 Like

2 nil win. This prediction is based purely on hope and irrational optimism. It has no foundation in reality, but surely at some point we will win a game.

2 Likes

Well I’m hoping for 2 wins over this egg-citing easter period they better play out of their shells and pick up 6 points to keep us safe we don’t want to be scrambling round for points after this weekend so I’m going for a 2-1 win an osabede miss hit cross that finds the net and a defection off Lavery that he knew nothing about.

1 Like

I think we will win this 1-0.m

1 Like

I was with you until that last bit…

1 Like

I really cant see us winning. My biggest hope is a terrible looking win and he gets the chop!

We will win and BD will be rewarded with a long term contract as a result of job done on achieving the performance goal of winning one game.

Please don’t mate I’m having a bad day as is it :rofl:

1 Like

I laughed when I first read that then realised it is 100 percent true. Just like two draws against the worst teams in the division was dressed up as an achievement, so will that be on the 12th time of asking.

4-4-2 with Wes and Wright on the flanks, 2-1 win.

A win? We have lost four home games in a row. Fifth loss coming up. What is a certainty is that Walsall will score 0. The mighty Harrogate, with their long tradition of playing in the EFL, will score 1, maybe even 2. BD will be given the manager’s job for life.

That paragraph just sums up the way we all feel.
But hey-ho Leigh thinks Dutton is an undiscovered gem, so everything is ok and acceptable…just thinking, we will have to put up with Dutton’s super defensive set ups’ for the whole of next season…exciting times ahead eh?
Anyone remember back in time when we used to score goals, and occasionally win matches? Some of the youngsters on here may not remember such things…

1 Like

This is the get out of jail card … 2-0 win.

1 Like

Dont remember it ever being this boring watching Walsall play. No characters anymore.

Match Preview done!

Can’t see anything but a win for Harrogate. We struggle to score, give stupid goals away and have all the pressure heaped on us. Of course I could be wrong, I usually am, just ask my wife!

They all say that!

Think he has …bloody postmen :roll_eyes: :laughing:

2 Likes

Absolute win by any means, something that won’t be achieved by playing for a draw and hoping for the best elsewhere. I’ts very difficult to envisage what might constitute a winable game under Dutts, but looking at the fixtures this has to be a close approximation, especially with the curveball of Col U changing managers.

I keep saying, 4-2 win; lump on now or wait till we are 2nil down, but lump on or back off!