Hey DJ

Evran Wright. I remember well cos it was my 18th Birthday.

1 Like

Not if he was taking it against Owen Evans :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Evran Wright it was like a backpass not a penalty what an awful player he was

2 Likes

I Doubt we will get DJ on a permanent but there Rumours MF is interested in National League South striker Shaun Jeffers from St Albans City .
U heard it here 1st

Unbelievable Jeff😁

Agree he was poor for us - but he went on be a prolific scorer for halesowen in the equivalent of what’s now conference north/south.

2 Likes

was there that day still makes me mad lol worst ever walsall miss EVER

@ZahirKhan786 I know that he’s a similar age to DJ, but at 30, he’s not exactly one for the future, is he?

1 Like

Please don’t fall for his bullsquit.

1 Like

Played for Worcester City as well didn’t he?

And his son ended up playing for us afterwards…

1 Like

Anyway on topic we should be showing some ambition here and making sure we keep him he will be very hard to replace and our track record in that department is appalling in recent years Osie Scrimaldo Adan George etc etc.

1 Like

Yay your rumours are back :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes the 2nd mad period for the season fast approaching. Rumours and conspiracy theories will start to fly now.

Did I say? Heard now Ronaldo has realised he’s never gonna win the world cup, he’s coming to us as he still wants to win things and the league 2 chamionship is one of the few things he hasn’t won yet😁

Will he stick around next season for a crack at the Papa Johns?

1 Like

I think Flynn is already dropping big hints that the deal won’t be a goer, hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

I wonder if him actually being happy here would make any difference?
No guarantee if he is paid more elsewhere he plays and will be happy

Always found the Dj situation really odd to be honest. Mansfield chairman turns down the fee last August allegedly… Its better for me to loan him out let him bang in the goals and errrr sell him in January when with 3 months left on his contract hes basically worthless. Unless say Wrexham wanna pay a token 80k

All very strange…

If they don’t need the money and they don’t get any other offers, I can see a loan to the end of the season being agreed to prevent him potentially playing against them in the playoffs.

Can’t see that happening myself with the goals he’s already scored for us