Hurt bonser

The only way to hurt bonser don’t buy a season tickets for next season with out them he can’t take his rent simple

:joy::joy: he will take his rent whether people turn up or not. The Venue makes more than enough for him to do that.

4 Likes

I wish you were running a campaign.

4 Likes

The venue he takes that anyway but he takes his rent out of season tickets sales it’s a no brainier with out season tickets sales he would be 400 000 out of pocket

I’m happy to go on the ■■■■ on a Saturday afternoon enjoy it better

I very much doubt that

The rental payment must surely come from the income of the business - not directly from one single element of the income??

1 Like

So we’re does all the season ticket sales go then no on players

Season ticket sales are the same as general ticket sales as are sales of pies and drinks and etc etc etc (it’s purely classed as income) - it’s just that with ST the payments are made up front for the fan/customer to receive a financial benefit (I’m smiling as I’m typing this bit!) - the club then gets the benefit of having the money in the bank (or something else in our case!!) earning what little interest is available :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Perhaps protests outside The Venue entrance on the occasions of an event taking place would be more effective? If those attending felt uncomfortable and tickets sales for events at The Venue dropped we might get more traction?

https://upthesaddlers.com/t/hitting-the-commercial-stream/2127

This is one of many ideas :wink:

Probably not the best option now,but there would be the possibility of protesting inside the event,if this turned into full scale “civil” disobedience.All you’d have to do is buy a table,different people each time. Best left for now,but a possibility if Jeff looked like using his usual instransigence indefinitely.

That won’t work, it will only starve the team of much-needed funds. Jeef will get his rent money come what may. We need a long term fix: I’m going to start doing the Euromillions - if I win big them I’m going to buy Jeef out.

1 Like

He will always ensure that The Venue pays his rent. That way we can’t organise things like this to hurt him and he knows it.

I’d also hope any campaign doesn’t encourage it either as this will just put fans off.

1 Like

He’d probably double the price if he knew …:thinking: