Hutchinson Gone

1 Like

Oh well. Won’t miss the discourse, not much the club can do if a release clause is met. Over to the club to replace him.

15 Likes

Hammer blow.

Over to the club.

8 Likes

I hate being Walsall sometimes
Anyone good just leaves
It’s depressing
But hey we’re Walsall , it’s what we have always been

4 Likes

That’s not good news.

1 Like

Goals and assists gone. Over to trivela

5 Likes

Always going to happen after the season he had…. I wish him well

5 Likes

Can’t blame Hutch, it’s a step up in all aspects.

Wish him the best.

6 Likes

Best wishes Hutch. You did well for us. Now Trivela over to you , Quality players needed if we are to challenge and not just in midfield.

19 Likes

Ran his socks off for the club
Scored or assisted 1 In every 2 games
If we didn’t have him last year we’d be lucky not to get relegated with the tosh around him
Our shining light in a team of Gordon’s matts and Knowles
We were incredibly lucky to have him , way to good for us and he will be hugely missed !
Best of luck Hutchinson and hopefully see you in the championship soon

10 Likes

Not in the least bit surprised.

Unfortunately we simply can’t keep players who are competent at this level and every time we stumble across one, by the time they become potent, we lose them and have to roll the dice again with another player.

All the best Isaac, not the best player in the world, I just harboured a bit of hope we might be able to build on one of last seasons success stories, but it’s not to be. Back to square 1.

6 Likes

“Incremental progress”

5 Likes

Brilliant player that will be a big miss.

Hopefully he can be replaced with similar quality.

1 Like

Bristol Rovers being a step up is hard to stomach to be honest.

24 Likes

I…a…agree.

Bristol F@cking Rovers.

1 Like

It is mate, but unfortunately it’s true!

2 Likes

Wish Hutch all the best and at least we haven’t lost him for nowt.The replacement though will show me how serious the owners are about incremental progress.

8 Likes

I think the club knew this day was coming, hence giving game time to Maher at Rushall and signing Jellis.

Plus I was never entirely convinced Hutchinson was a good fit for how Sadler wants to play.

We shall see how things play out

2 Likes

I blame CS telling every Tom dick and Harry how good he is .blokes a menace .

4 Likes

Always been a bit bigger club than us, and still are. Bigger fan base / average attendances and spent way more seasons in the second tier than we have.

8 Likes