If Saturday wasn’t disappointing enough

No,I’m someone who can take it or leave it, and doesn’t drone on constantly boring people about how many pints I can drink .

But you tell us you can drink enough elsewhere before the game to pay for a taxi ? :grin:

1 Like

He normally drinks in The Saddlers Club :smile:

1 Like

I just made a true statement @Belphegor that a lot of people on UTS talk a lot rubbish on here about booze.

1 Like

I didn’t say I don’t drink @Dornansog, I just don’t talk about it as though you’re a real man if you drink and even more if you can mention some obscure beer. Or even better if you can send us all a photo of your beer, whats that all about? :joy:

1 Like

Here you go Sid :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Beer bear

1 Like

It isn’t a true statement though Sid. Rubbish to you maybe, but not to the many on here that are interested in, and enjoy a more niche type of product and enjoy discussing the subject. Your post implies inverse snobbery.
Lots of women like a drink or two aswell

2 Likes

I went in the fountain before the game on Saturday.
Full of Walsall and top quality ale !
Highly recommend

3 Likes

Hoffmeister :laughing: do they still brew it?

I didn’t say I was speaking for everyone on UTS Belph, I’m just saying that people who (as I see it) go on about how much they drink irritate me, and I just felt the need to mention it.

Well who’s a big boy then?

Who is going on about how much they drink? It’s not a dick measuring contest, I don’t see people bragging ‘I can drink more than you’ ‘look at me I’m smashed, I’ve had 12 pints of snakebite’ blah blah blah.

Just felt the need to mention it x

2 Likes

You haven’t been on the sauce, have you Sid. :wink:

All of us !

I do drink, but I don’t feel the need to post photos of what I’m drinking or how much I’ve drunk.

1 Like

Fine, so don’t. But why not respect the choices of other members of the site, who do?

3 Likes

For someone who isn’t arsed about drinking or talking much about it, you’re doing a lot of talking about it Sid

And we’re all glad that you did :roll_eyes:

New UTS rule - please do not post any topics without ensuring Sid is happy for them to be posted.

Likely to be upset if posted without consent.