If you could re-sign one player

Bax was really good in the run in for 12/13. His career fizzled out like Brandy’s. Only 27 but playing for Grantham town now

2 Likes

Over the last two decades we have had some wonderful players borrowed from other clubs like;
McCarthy, Pennington, Evans, Tyler Roberts, Fabian Brandy, Jarvis and Fitzwater. Pring and Holden may be back with us permanently if things work out.
I’m sure there are other great players I’ve missed, but those some that immediately spring to mind.

Flo Cuvelier as someone mentioned was a class above in his first loan spells.

1 Like

We even gave him a certificate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Roberts & Agyei were the 2 best strikers that season which is why fans became increasingly frustrated with Whitney constantly playing Baka.

This was up to mid season (1st week December)

1 Like

Andrew Surman

1 Like

Flo was class in his first loan spell. Shame he got injured - he was never the same again.

1 Like

He sure was,
Tyler Roberts too.

Oztumer. Little genius. Too often compared to Sawyers, when there was no need for any comparison. Sawyers clearly the better technical player, but those goal stats for Ozzy, he’d destroy League 2. Treated pretty badly by some fans in the end in my opinion. Was honest about wanting to play at a higher level, rather than dragging it out like some other players I don’t need to mention, and got slaughtered for it.

Clayton Ince

Eddy Sonko, Deeney, Leitao, Andy Butler

Clayton Ince was a gent seemed a really nice fella