IFollow for saturday

Many thanks for taking the time to out me right.

I broke down in my car about 5yrs ago,called the AA out,and about an hour later a breakdown truck with Jacksons of Birmingham turned up,I ignored it to start with until he came over… :grinning:

I always use the cheapest car breakdown service I can find and once when my battery let me down the RAC turned up!

1 Like

iFollow has changed the chat bubble to an envelope because it takes them the same time to reply as a 2nd class stamp on a letter to Australia! :rofl:

Is there a fixed time when the codes come out to ST holders I not received mine yet.

I got mine on Thursday as did my wife.

Had mine Thursday too, have just put it in and worked fine… so far so good…

I think they aim to get them out by Friday lunchtime at the latest and you haven’t had it by then call the ticket office on 01922 651 416.

Even though they are on different office hours at the moment, there should be someone at the ground as we’re at home.

That’s assuming you didn’t go for Option 3 on the refund offer …

PS Have you also checked your e-mail junk/spam folder as well as your inbox just in case?

1 Like

Thanks Andy.
Just rang them they’re sorting it now.

1 Like

Streaming ,no trouble so far.

Even mine is and on google? :open_mouth:

Mine was perfect today. Just a shame we didn’t get the win the performance deserved.

much better today no issues.

Just when I was wondering what all the problems were that people are complaining about ifollow , my bastard code didn’t work for todays game , in as such ifollow would not accept the code from the club as has previously done , and after numerous attempts to re log on and re sign in and enter the code over and over again , it actually charged me £10 ■■■■■■■ robbing bastards .

I have fired off a couple of emails asking why the problem ? why wouldn’t it accept the code ? and why in their wisdom they have just charged me £10 ?

The only buttons that were clicked on were after entering said code and then coming up £10 charge - £10 equalling zero payment , so how the ■■■■ they can charge me , can anyone advise please .

Scared to enter codes for tuesday night and next saturday incase they charge me again .

Exactly the same for me today Andy but no countdown for any game just highlights of the Forest Green game .

I clicked on the wrong button for the called off Orient game and ended up being charged £10 but they have refunded because I e-mailed them saying I had a voucher (although it did take more than a week, and should have been automatic anyway since there was no game).

But several people had the same problem with trying to apply the voucher code and “buy” the game this time so.not just you. The trick that worked for some was to click the Pay With This Card button rather than the Pay button at the bottom of the page.

Have to say that, apart from the drama putting in the voucher, no problems with the stream itself this week for me or my dad - and looks like no one else has either. So it’s funny when we both have problems lots of others do too (same with the voucher thing) - but iFollow try and blame it on multiple simultaneous user end issues instead of admitting it has to be them.

1 Like

Did you refresh your page to the current game? If you go back to “last visited” it will be the page for the.previous game. Have to click on iFollow then Next Match each time.

It worked today for me, even they fixed that blinking full screen (during halftime I think). It was very infuriating experience, especially when it happens all the time, when you check board for example and return to the game.

Worked for me today too.

That’s the thing - today it worked for everyone. Other days it isn’t just 1 person having a problem but lots having the same issue. So can’t just be coincidence, it has to be something at their end.