IFollow for saturday

Let’s hope they have fixed it permanently.

Have to say , when it’s working correctly and with the WM commentary it is very good.

2 Likes

Always works bostin for me. No different today apart from the ■■■■■ commentating. ■■■■ for brains the pair of em.

Yes I did Andy , haven’t had a problem before today’s game so weird , just hope its a one off and there’s no problem Tuesday .

1 Like

Slightly off topic but has anyone got any tips to stream to TV. Tried with docking cable on ipad and that’s hit and miss. Use chrome cast and that is hit and miss? Even laptop with HDMI lead didn’t work?

1 Like

Using the native Silk browser on an Amazon Firestick - but that’s also a bit hit and miss.

iFollow support say that the official way to watch is using the app rather than via a browser, but that means receiving on one device and cast/cable to a TV - unless you can get it loaded direct on one of the newer Android TVs? My old LG Smart TV does not support the app so not an option for me - but if it does work on the newer breed then it is about time I replaced it anyway.

What I actually did was download the app on my android Samsung mobile then with smart view mirrored it to my Samsung smart TV quality has been very good , until my above stated problem with being charged for what should of been a free season ticket holders code .

Laptop to telly via an HDMI cable seems to be only certain way.

Wires. You need wires.

2 Likes

Don’t mind wires!
Tried with laptop, mirrored screen and just got a black screen with a buffer symbol. Must be doing something wrong.

That sounds like the common problem you get when using a browser rather than with the casting from your laptop to TV.

Seem to be having the same problem with tomorrows games code as I did saturday , just will not accept the code .

Saturday I was even charged £10 after trying to keep entering the code , what’s going on had no problem before .

Not sure if it is coincidence or not but for the matches I’ve paid for I’ve had no issues with the home games, but I have for away games. 20 odd minues loading in the Harrogate game, and nothing at all in the Forest Green game until I moved onto the app rather than laptop 20 mins in.

Guessing if others have had problems with home games it is just coincidence mine have been okay.

I wonder if the better service on Saturday was anything to do with fewer viewers overall without the Championship.

Have you tried the Pay With This Card button (after applying code first or else it will charge you the £10 immediately).

1 Like

Do you think they could move the cameras lower now we aren’t allowed any supporters

2 Likes

That is a valid point to be fair, i thought the coverage was good and i praised it, but he struggled when the play was underneath the camera by our dugout

If they put a temporary gantry under the stand roof and far enough back not to get the problem of seeing the bit of the line closest to it, then it will have the problem of the stanchions blocking other bits (as you get if you sit in that stand).

Cor they green screen 'em out…lol.

Wish they could do that when we leak yet another preventable goal. :see_no_evil:

James Clarke could replace one of them perhaps?