IFollow for saturday

I had to change browser in the end i don’t think it likes chrome

I’m on silk browser on the fire stick , working ok now ,After loads of fiddling

1 Like

There’s a way to change commentary I just found it ,settings

On laptop using firefox

If using Android TV (fire stick etc) then some browsers work better than others. If it allows you to, then make sure you put it in desktop mode as it won’t work as a mobile/TV browser.

I’m using a shield TV using Firefox browser (sideloaded) and it sbeen solid since 2.30pm. Puffin browser doesn’t work for live streams only archive footage.

App working fine.

Firestick now working…(same setup as when it wasn’t working)

It would be great to find out how many of our fans watched it.

Neither Silk, Chrome or Firefox worked for me on Firestick, nor IE, Edge and Chrome on laptop. Did manage to get Firefox to work on laptop (using my dad’s login), but no good to watch on TV, so ended up using the app on my phone and casting it. Bit Benny Hill at times - stuck every now and then went double speed to catch up.

Used the support chat to contact iFollow but never got a reply. Then again, I emailed them with a query on Monday morning, got an automated “we’ll get back to you” message late Tuesday and not heard a peep out if them since! Awful system with awful service.

3 Likes

I agree, it needs to vastly improve if Pomlett wants us to pay for away games never mind our free season ticket games.

Oh, and my dad couldn’t get anything but the black screen and circle either.

Agree.

Not LP"s fault , blame the EFL for givng these people the franchise.

I agree it isn’t his fault but he has asked us to back the team by buying passes so the service needs to improve otherwise people won’t bother. The support service is non existent if you have a problem. There doesn’t appear to be any come back.

I agree, service is awful. Second league game I couldn’t watch. I know, different pass, but problem the same. I even can’t watch replays or highlights. For a moment it worked today for me, one video started, so official explanations, that it is my laptop fault, is rubbish. So another battle with tech support during the week I suppose. Yep, I dreamt about it.

Have to admit that both myself and my son have watched the last two games using a firestick with no problems whatsoever.
Watch it all change for next week!

just to post the other side of the equation, I got a great picture all the way through and sound quality was good (except when the Donny Tannoy blasted out).
I’m using firefox on my pc. (connected by ethernet cable to the modem. Picture on a 38" TV screen connected to the pc by HDMI) :grinning:

1 Like

Did you have problems in previous seasons, Michal? I always had the impression you were able to watch most (if not all) games.

You shouldn’t have to try this and try that to watch a game you have paid 10 quid to watch . Like many others I had to watch a black screen and circle . I don’t think I will bother again with I follow useless.

Since start of IFollow service I missed two, maybe three games, but that was because I had to be away from my computer. This season is crazy, nothing works as it should. Only thing that worked, was automatic extension of season video pass.

I did last week, and playback of on-demand videos working absolutely fine for me when I tested last night, but both me and and my dad (and several others according to here and social media) had the same issue with it today.

It happens, even major broadcaster’s sometimes get issues, but it seems to happen to them a lot more frequently than it being just bad luck, and their customer service when it does go wrong is dire.

1 Like