Is Keates Good Enough?

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Can you stop trolling me by continuously picking me out instead of staying on topic please? Ruins threads :+1:

‘UpTheSaddlers’ or 'The El Nombre show :rofl::rofl:

I only come on here now to further peruse one mans obsession with a website and winning arguments!

1 Like

I do enjoy winning arguments, not gonna lie.

No you don’t

1 Like

Nice one funk👍Laughed till my sides ached when he mentioned about ruining threads😂

1 Like

True though. That’s twice in one day I’ve been discussing a particular thread and you’ve specifically trolled me for no reason :man_shrugging:

But like I say, apparently I’m the one ruining threads…

Don’t really see many arguments being won, just people getting bored and giving up after being buried under mind numbing post after post.

Talking of Merson’s demons, I think El Nombre needs serious help with addiction to UTS. Wish I had the time, personally…

If you say so mate, if you say so.

I’d prefer if we stuck on topic rather than slung personal insults about :man_shrugging: no doubt I’ll be blamed for derailing another thread because some posters can’t handle opinion

el Nombre ruining yet another thread I see.

1 Like

This the offending post where I mercilessly trolled another poster :joy:

Sorry couldn’t resist :crazy_face:

1 Like

Its too easy to get some people to bite in this world…he’s just like a dog really (I was going to qualify that statement, but it seems more appropriate to leave it as it is…)

at least Mazzas and Sadsfans was funny, not downright personal. I’m really not sure what your ■■■■■■■ problem is. Seems to be that I post here often. Sorry mate.

It’s okay, I’m logging off this site now, like most ordinary people do at some point (the log off button is top right btw). I’m sure you will respond again, I have noticed in passing that here and there you do seem to like to have the last word…?

The very, very best of luck with your quest!

2 Likes

You’re above apologising then. Fair enough. Have a good night!

I must admit when the TV is really ■■■■ there’s some entertainment to be had when some of us get the bit between the teeth …

3 Likes

No way is he good enough. His record after one year is one of the worst for a Walsall manager for a long time.
Where ever we are next season we need an experienced manager who is not directly or indirectly employed by the club at present.

2 Likes

In terms of El Nombre … Yes I’ve have my run ins with him and sometimes I do think he’s a troll but in the last 40 or so post on this thread I see nothing to suggest he’s trolling. Everyone else has gone on the defensive and jumped on the “let’s have a pop” bandwagon. Have a pop if it’s justifyied, not at every opportunity. Very weird.

As for Keates … he’s not good enough. I want him to be, but right now he isn’t.

6 Likes

I agree, but he may come in two or three posts too early with a barrage of indignation.

Just my thoughts.

Yep, if people want to argue their point or respond with a differing view they should do so, but cacking their pants and shrieking ‘Troll’ because they can’t handle someone having a different view to them and backing that up with their own points just makes them look weak.

4 Likes