ISSA Email To SLO

I’ll try that then Andy…:+1:

That’s correct for Walsall FC specifically. The domain name for Trivela’s website is trivelagroup.com, so e-mail addresses that are actually used by those in the organisation are likely, but not necessarily guaranteed, to also use that format, i.e. [email protected]. Unless you know the exact address, you could be guessing all night with different addresses: joe.bloggs, jbloggs, joeb, joe1234 etc, and that’s even assuming trivelagroup.com e-mail inboxes are used.

The address [email protected] is listed on the website, but that’s still no guarantee that Ben or any of them actively use that domain. It could, like the website itself, be an empty shell.

1 Like

There is nothing to stop people tweeting on whittakers little ol walsall twitter feed

Suggest the fans do some mass tweeting :+1:

4 Likes

Would be even luckier to get a reply/noticed on Twitter. Swear he said in the past he’d only read/respond etc to fans over email as he didn’t really like Twitter. Not even that’s happening now :rofl:

He doesnt like social media another Dinosaur in the boardroom.

6 Likes

Wasn’t it more to do with a perceived conflict with his role though? The account was not the club so he couldn’t keep it up. Plus I think (don’t use Twitter/X) he was getting some inappropriate comments from fans that would have made it not worth the hassle.

Thanks for Ben Boycott’s email.
I have emailed the SLO five times in the last six months around the same issues-diversity and net zero-and I have not had a reply.
I am so disappointed about the lack of a response.
So,I’ve emailed Mr Boycott.
I will let you know if I get a reply.

1 Like

He does still use his personal account and uses it to give out club info. I think it’s still listed on the club site as his X account too.

He’s more than happy using it during the summer when he’s telling everyone to buy season tickets :smile:

15 Likes

I’ve contacted him through social media and vice versa. I’d imagine dealing with idiots comes with the territory when you agree to be SLO.

1 Like

Being a bit hard on yourself there El N . I think most of youre recent posts have been very balanced and a good read …
Untitled

7 Likes

Don’t put yourself down @el_nombre,at least you tried :wink:

4 Likes

For once, I agree with you.

I dont do Twitter personally but encourage those who do, to go for it.

Even if theres no reply/acknowledgement of a few dozen tweets (as @i_iz_grate.1888 said). Its at least out there in the public domain for anyone to see.

If he doesnt want to address anything on there - fine. But the whole community will then see how much contempt we fans, are actually held in.

Exactly. Flood the @littleolwalsall twitter feed.

Let’s do it!!!

1 Like

Could you advise how to post on his twitter feed. Don’t really know how to use twitter

It won’t really work as he rarely posts any direct Tweets on his feed. The last was 10th November.
Most of the Tweets are reposts of others like the official club account or fans. If you comment on those they’ll go on the feed of whoever he has reposted, not him directly.

1 Like

The only definite way to get your voice heard, in fact the only one they’ve left open to us is to chant ‘Trivela out’ or ‘Sadler out’.

2 Likes

Can they still hear you from in front of the TV watching the game on iFollow? :thinking:

3 Likes

In the past I’ve had replies to WFC official videos on Youtube hidden by the media team when perceived as negative. At the time I was outraged. Logged out and I couldn’t see my post, logged back in I could read it. Not sure about Twitter/X but don’t be surprised if things get deleted, blocked.

This media team is very capable of hiding a message that may be daming.

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t realise Sadler watched the game on ifollow , but to answer your question,yes you can hear the crowd chanting on ifollow.

1 Like