Issa statement

Different opinions make the world go round, but there’s a certain point where it just devolves into cack posting for the sake of it.

Never bothered you before😉

1 Like

Agree entirely with this.

There’s a certain amount of snobbery, mixed with attention-seeking, arrogance and grandiose ego jock nonsense.

Who the hell is anyone to say ‘this is irrelevant’ other than the people who run and own this site. Anything else IS irrelevant.

Just don’t read it. You don’t have to post that you think it’s irrelevant - and then spent 30 posts belittling, making snide remarks, repeating same crap to get a rise out of people - just chill out.

1 Like

I’m different.
A special case. :blush::laughing:

1 Like

You’re certainly special.

1 Like

A (second) reminder about personal comments gents, especially when the subject is unable to reply.

3 Likes

Is this permanent?

Hopefully

3 Likes

Second that he he has no clue what he is talking about on matters such as this.

El Nombre nearly as popular as Leahy on this site.

The club & this board so much better without them.

2 Likes

I really think he adds something to the site. It would be boring if everyone had the same views. He does go on a bit though.:rofl:

1 Like

I agree.
Also, you don’t have to respond if you don’t want to, or if the point has been done to death (easier said than done sometimes, I know :smile:)

It’s a pity because el nombre does actually talk a lot of sense with good views most the time… but the ruining of so many threads gets
on everyone’s nerves and so undo his contributions to the site.

4 Likes

There’s plenty to criticise me about but I’m not taking responsibility for that.

1 Like

Back on topic… Just want to praise ISSA for their hard work during the summer, first the fun day which I did want to attend but unfortunately couldn’t, but was a huge success apparently and now a trip to Drayton Manor for some of their members. Some really good events and showing exactly how it needs to be done to get people involved and feeling a part of something. Well done @Dhforever and the rest of you, keep up the brilliant work.

12 Likes

I see ISSA have announced they’ve started acquiring shares in the club. Don’t think the Trust are going to be impressed with that! :thinking:

1 Like

Not wishing to cause an argument (trust me!) but genuinely interested:

Where is all of this info about their activities posted? I don’t think they have a Twitter page or a website. Is it all through Facebook?

2 Likes

Saw the announcement about the shares on Facebook. Looks like they’re using Walsall Fans Have Your Say.

Given how quickly they’ve formed and what they’ve done I’d assume they’ll be sorting out their own social media soon.

1 Like

Independent saddlers supporters association

It gives me great pleasure to inform you, that someone has come forward , and. On the back of what they have so far witnessed Us doing and What we have done in our short existence , And are happy at what they are seeing us do on behalf of fans and the community on a whole, that they have gifted us shares in Walsall football club, , but not only that we have also been aproached by someone else offering us the opportunity to purchase further shares in Walsall football club they own as they believe in what we are trying to achieve and would like to give us the opportunity of purchasing them

We have only been going six months and for fans to see and buy into what we are trying to achieve, is the greatest acknowledgement we could wish for and proves that we must be doing something right

Issa was formed by a group of fans, with its sole intention of it being run for the benefit of our fellow fans , and. This will always continue to be its chosen operating philosophy ,
without your input and support it would be nothing, , who would of thought that just six short months ago, a group of fans would. Set up something. That would be backed in great numbers. By there fellow fan, and ultimately become shareholders in Walsall football club,

To be trusted in such a way by our fellow fans, to me personally is as good as it gets, ,
And those shares. Are a surety that each and everyone of you fans wether a member of Issa or not will forever have a voice and one that will be heard
On behalf of everyone involved with Issa, we can’t begin to thank you all enough for your continued show of support ,

11 Likes

If there’s anyone on here who can help Issa out in relation to a fully functioning website please get in touch