Issa statement

I have found these recent threads interesting. Hopefully some positive alignment from the different groups will result. Bonser is happy with a divide and conquer strategy. Communication can hopefully bring the fans together.
Many of us want same thing.

3 Likes

Well, it is all about Walsall, so it should be here. I’m not sure which other part of the site is more relevant. 2 things from this thread for me. One is feedback to Olly, and that is to ensure all statements are grammatically correct to give it a sense of professionalism. Two, el_n - WTF!?

I find Game of Thrones interesting. Doesn’t mean it’s relevant here.

It is to me as it is about the club I support on the said club’s independent fans forum. I have never watched Game of Thrones so couldn’t comment…

What specificatally has this got to do with Walsall Football Club?

It’s a squabble, that has been covered elsewhere, that one of the organisations feels the need to post statements here about. It’s about as relevant to Walsall FC as me saying to you “I don’t like you”. Just because we are fans of the same club doesn’t make it relevant.

But isn’t the very fact that two supporters groups are appearing to have a “squabble” relevant to a supporters site that has close links to a third supporters group? That we have something " from the horse’s mouth" is surely a bonus. Newspapers carry pieces by politicians. Doesn’t necessarily mean they support the writer, or won’t have an independent take on the same subject matter.

I’m not talking about support? I’ve never once suggested whoever runs UTS supports either side of this ridiculous posturing.

Sums you up.

When’s Salian coming back?

1 Like

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

No .I’m saying that the evidence of a “squabble” can be of interest, and relevant to the bigger picture, even if you personally find the subject matter of the disagreement petty.

Whether it’s interesting isn’t the question. It’s whether it’s relevant, which it isn’t.

And there’s a whole section of this website specifically for things that people might find interesting but aren’t necessarily relevant to Walsall FC. I assume that is there specifically so that people don’t have to scroll past things they don’t find interesting because everything in here should be about WFC.

But the hilarious thing is I’ll be called petty for making this point. In this thread of all threads. Literally a thread about pettiness.

1 Like

We were all fine with this thread and it’s location within the forum until you started being extremely PETTY.

As usual you’re on your own with this and looking for a reaction, as usual you’ve got one.

What are you drinking in the evenings? Try halving it. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Who made you judge and jury? You have made your point perfectly clear and will continue to do so for the next 300 odd posts given half a chance. Point made - shut the ■■■■ up.

No point against, just “shut the ■■■■ up”? Interesting one.

It’s a dispute between two groups of err, Walsall supporters . Who regularly meet with the club on the grounds that they represent other supporters. How can it NOT be relevant to the All about Walsall bit?

If this had been aired elsewhere people would start a thread on it here. The only difference is ,one of the protagonists started the thread.

1 Like

At what time this evening will you be attacking the ISSA Funday thread? Because you move in, try your upmost to cause mayhem then move onto the next thread once everyone’s decided not to react anymore. You’re Just a forum virus.

Like I said, it’s like me saying “I don’t like you”. Just because we are both Walsall fans doesn’t make it relevant to Walsall Football Club.

No it’s not. Because you and me represent no one else. Gamble and Mole don’t invite the two of us down to Bescot ,purportedly to find out what other fans are thinking.

I won’t be. A because I’ve made my point here B at least that isn’t about this ridiculous argument that makes both supporter groups look pathetic and C you’d all moan about squabbling there too.

That ones irrelavent as well though, but at least it’s a nice thing basically. :man_shrugging:t3:

Wouldn’t it be refreshing if your were a nice thing?