Issa statement

Yes, it is. What’s that got to do with anything? So because of who they are and they get to speak to Gamble and Mole while they pretend to be interested in their petty squabbles once a year that makes everything each group does relevant?

Sorry but it doesn’t. You may as well post your weekend activities here. Relevant cos you’re a fan.

What you think of their claim to represent supporters really is irrelevant. As is whether you think they are effective. The fact is that the club treats them as if they do. This makes the fact of their dispute of both interest and relevance to a site with links to another supporters’ group.

I fully understand everyone has there own views, so why not make your point and leave it at that?

Why do you have to have the last say?

Do you ever question yourself? Do you ever wonder why your posts get so many reactions? I only ask because any sane person would be self evaluating after this amount of time.

The answer is no because you come on here purely to cause mayhem and that is because you enjoy the attention, admit it.

“What you think of their claim to represent supporters really is irrelevant.”

Yeah it is? I mean, why has that been said? Doesn’t make their squabble anything to do with Walsall FC. Can’t believe that is so hard to understand to be honest.

For somebody so butt hurt about my contributions to this site you sure do seem interested in what I have to say. Twice already I’ve literally given you the last word! Lmao

I’ve literally not responded to you on two occasions now. ■■■■■■■ hell.

I thought that was because the truth hurts and you had no come back.

Replying to me or not, I still have to read your ridiculous replies to others, where you just can’t leave it.

Go down to the third sentence,you’d have answered your own question.

Its walsall related… End of !!!

1 Like

Actually, those posts go in the matchday forum.

3 Likes

Okay.

EXILLLLLLLE :rofl:

Seriously, we’ve posted early on as to the relevance of the post to fans and its suitability to the forum. Stick to discussing the substance, please.

The substance is as pathetic as this thread is irrelevant. A squabble that makes us fans look a complete joke. The people that represent the fans in a constant competition to see who has the biggest claim to being the biggest fan. While the club closes the door behind them and thanks Christ they don’t have to do it again for another twelve months. And carries on getting away with murder.

One is more secretive than the ■■■■■■■ masons and the other is doing nothing but picking the same fight over and over. And arranging a fun day (congrats to them).

Relevant enough?

Stop being a complete Bell end ffs

3 Likes

Oh! When you put it like that it completely changes my opinion! Thank you!

Not reading through everything that’s been posted on this thread, so apologies if I’m repeating somebody else’s point…

Personally, I think it’s absolutely relevant to be talking about the issues that our supporters groups (our official channels to the club) are having.

A strong set of supporter groups is vital to help us influence change at the club, and WSFC and ISSA are a breath of fresh air compared to the Supporters Trust, who are viewed by many as just being there to make up the numbers.

You might not agree with everything that ISSA and WSFC has done, or plans to do in the future, but I think it’s great that they’re being completely open and transparent about their approach, and if that means that there’s a few extra threads on here then that’s fine by me. If the Supporters Trust had adopted this same policy then I’m sure they’d have a lot more support/sympathy than they do now. Whilst they almost certainly carry out good work, they’ve struggled to find an effective (modern) way to communicate with fans.

14 Likes

Oh my God, just visited here again after having my say 3 hours ago and shock horror @el_nombre is kicking off with everyone left right and centre.

Yet again you’re arguing with every single person on here and making visits to this site more excruciating than the last with post after post repeating yourself having to have the last word. Only thing that needs a ban on here is you, hiding behind a name kicking off at everyone all day every day. Just ban the ■■■■ ffs.

2 Likes

Sorry babe :joy:

No, don’t apologise for your characteristics, you are you. You can’t help being a total bell end all the time.

1 Like

Do we need a statement about a statement?

Just screams pettiness and the club will love the divide between our supporters groups.

Saw on WFHYS that it seems the Trust have offered dates to ISSA but haven’t been accepted?

Seems they both have issues that really need to be addressed and quick.