Jack Earing signs

Jack has signed a new contract at Walsall keeping him at the bescot until summer 2025

9 Likes

Who saw this coming? :joy:

It’s great news.seems to have really worked hard to comeback from his injury. Pleased for him and walsall

7 Likes

Great news, he’s class. Let’s hope he remains fit!

9 Likes

A positive from the Jamie Fullerton era

9 Likes

Made a difference to the team performance against Wrexham, and will be like a new signing after the time he’s been out with that bad injury he had.

Pleased for him and pleased for us.

7 Likes

Agree with you.
All we need now is Freddy to sign on Monday.

4 Likes

As was Rushworth: another with Halifax links.

Unlike Labadie and Wilkinson, Earing has come back from a long term injury looking in really good shape.

Was great to see him get a goal on Friday.

11 Likes

Yes! A cheeky bid plus the offer of a substantial sell-on should do it. Let’s learn from the way Brentford do their business for a change

As advised by yours, truly😃. Ler’s hope Jack and Hutch can give us that extra quality in tbe middle of the park, now

2 Likes

Careful Jack. You know folks on here and Twitter don’t like you being right …

2 Likes

League Two - BBC Sport

Ive got a thick fur, i can take it.

3 Likes

Good news.

I’ve always rated him and the best footballing performances of the last few seasons have usually been with him as the 8 in the midfield. Can chip in with goals so to me he’s actually the closest type of replacement for Joe Edwards since he left.

Just hope Jack can stay fit as horrendous luck with injuries.

2 Likes

Pleased with the club for supporting him. A good professional and talented player. Even though I lost all my chips when he scored the other night.

Thought he looked sharp when he came on against Crewe and proved he was on Friday.

1 Like

What a surprising move … ok, but I’m happy he signed a new deal. He should enter his best period of career, so up is the only way now.

He seems a very deternined lad who has worked hard to get back from injury. He deserves this. Whilst I don’t expect him to play a full 90 minutes for a few weeks he can make a contribution for an hour or so until he is fully match fit.

His interview a couple of weeks back was interesting in that he said he had used the period of recovery to build up his body strength and speed. I think he showed that on Friday night. If MS continues to play him in that role we have a very good player for this level. Previous Managers tried to turn him into a holding midfielder which nullified his goal threat.

1 Like