Jack Earing

I was just thinking the same. they have a point regarding Hardy but that should be port vale worry not ours. That fall solely at Clarke door

3 Likes

I said similar the other day. I’m not sure they’ve ever been in a division above us. If they have, it would have been brief, and a long time ago.

1 Like

Hardy was strange, something didn’t quite add up, his video footage showed him as the next Foden, but his short spell with us was a disaster, perhaps he wasn’t quite as good when playing against the bigger boys?

1 Like

Another good signing.

What’s happening at our club?

I’ve been practising my boo for next season as well.

Start practicing your Olé, Olé, Olé’s mate your going to need it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Caring Jake

Certainly not. Glad we’ve got Earing signed now.
I hate it when the club keeps us dangling for news.

It’s because other clubs have seen what we have seen for years mate we are obviously renowned for poor signings and getting beat to the punch on signings.

The problem with Hardy was Clarke hated youth talent. He regularly dropped Bates (who went backwards). He never introduced Perry, who is in his 20s, hardly a shrinking violet. CCM made one error and had to go and sit on the naughty step and watch Clarke’s mates make hundreds. Nolan was criticised in the press and was dropped without doing anything wrong. Hardy came in, scored a worldie, and then we were told he needed “time” before being released.

They all went backwards and will all be lucky to make a career going forwards (Perry aside, who looks like his career wasn’t too badly effected).

5 Likes

Earing should aid our push for promotion

3 Likes

Another 6 footer.
Getting the feeling that the new Walsall imprint involves Size , attitude and spirit. Can’t fault any of that.

HEAR HEAR.

Apologies for the cap lock, didn’t mean to shout.

1 Like

That’s now the fans of four clubs miffed we’ve signed one of their players.

2 Likes

Halifax averaged 1550 at home a couple of years ago 35,727 over 23 games so he’ll be playing in front of at least double that every week,life’s about bettering yourself he’s gone up a league and playing in front of more fans no brainer for the lad.

7 Likes

It’s the 18th of June. Only 39 days since Dutton left! Wow!

All noisy at the Banks’s. Lump on.

2 Likes

They say time doesn’t stand still in football and we are currently riding the crest of that wave I’m predicting another signing tomorrow like last Saturday with Labadie :+1:t2:

Now you’re just getting giddy and greedy!
What a change to see Walsall footballing activities being handled professionally, quality signings instead of deadwood tat that we have become so used to over the years!
Anyone else thing that the new management think our teams in the past have been too small and bullied out of matches?
Just watching Sweden & Slovenia, feel asleep with excitement. Thought I’d get back on UTS to see if we’d signed anyone else…all these false dawns, what is happening to our club? :wink:

2 Likes

“seen off competition for his signature as well with Football League sides Swindon Town, Barrow, Cambridge United and Oldham Athletic all linked with him over recent times”

:musical_note:We are Walsall!..Mighty Mighty Walsall!:musical_note::rofl:

4 Likes

Did someone say he is over 6f going to be tallest team I’ve ever seen at walsall. Now let’s go and get a couple of strikers to scare the … out of the opposition. Bring on next season.

Osadebe is over 6ft as well.