Jamie Jellis signs

Feel like this lad is going to be a really good find :+1:t2:

12 Likes

Pleased with the direction the club is going in getting young hungry players in with potential who are happy to be given the opportunity at a higher level . Not guaranteed to be a success but neither are the many we have had on big wages just looking for one last paycheck with no re sale value

5 Likes

Loan spell at Drogheda?

I think we may cash in on Hutch. Heā€™s under contract so it shouldnā€™t be peanuts. I hope Iā€™m wrong but to score double figures from midfield is an excellent return.

At least we wonā€™t be scratching around at 10.58pm on deadline day, like precious seasonsā€¦

Youngish, talented, what not to like. Good luck and many good games.

4 Likes

Lovely bit of news/business. Local non league talent being tapped into and not only that, someone wanted by others teams both now and also not too long ago tooā€¦
Welcome Jamie and well done all involvedā€¦

4 Likes

Wondering , are we all happy clappers now ?

3 Likes

There are definitely signs of ambition and the desire to progress from Trivela.

We wonā€™t make it this season most likely but there are real hopes for next season. Spoken from a doubter of both owners and manager. UTS

4 Likes

Worth a go, much rather give lads like this a chance than some guff from Norwich under 23s or whoever.

4 Likes

Good luck to him, looking forward to him progressing with us.

Is this our first signing from Tamville?

Jamie Jellis: Walsall sign midfielder from non-league side Tamworth - BBC Sport

Better than loanee Harvey Griffiths fed up with prem yongsyers lacking desire to play

1 Like

Yeah, youā€™re really under the critical microscope at Walsall :joy:

Literally nobody knows anything about him. I doubt many have even seen him play outside of a YouTube reel.

4 Likes

What i like about this is a clear plan(at last) on the way we go about signing players,not just for now but upcoming seasons. Iā€™m sure it is also with one eye if we lose players to transfers or injury. Now if we could have a RWB that would be lovely :wink: well done saddlers :clap::clap:

Bloody hell tune down the enthusiasm @el_nombre youā€™re going to have a cardiac.

2 Likes

Takes me back to the days when we scouted young talent all over the Black Country :clap:t2:only 50 years ago :flushed:Dudley Kidderminster Stourbridge.some of best players and Legends .to play for this club .

2 Likes

Hereā€™s one I did earlier

2 Likes

Having just listened to him being interviewed after signing he seems likeable and down to earth.
I hope heā€™s a roaring success for us.

Unlike Romeo HuttonšŸ¤£

3 Likes