Jamille Matt Signs

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1613943965119647753?cxt=HHwWksC8hYff8OUsAAAA

2 Likes

Has he signed in ti,me to be eligible to play tomorrow? It doesn’t say in the article.

Welcome to Walsall Jamille.

1 Like

Good news.

Doesn’t mean the DJ deal is dead as we needed two centre forwards in this window.

2 Likes

Possibly our biggest signing for a good few years, well done to the club!

6 Likes

Matt certainly knows where the net is and in response to the Tranmere fan who said why would he choose Walsall over us………:fu:t2:

9 Likes

Pretty much what this team has been missing. He’ll be an asset at both ends and makes us a really powerful athletic looking side.

I expect his presence to help our attacking midfield players also.

4 Likes

Welcome Jamille…lets hope you can continue your good form in this division.

3 Likes

Absolutely fantastic signing.

Credit to Trivela who have certainly backed Flynn to bring in someone of Jamille’s quality.

Now the big question is, will Johnson be signed too?

10 Likes

Great signing.
Imagine him and DJ or him and Knowles or him and Wilko?

We were never going to hear anything about DJ until after his loan runs out on Sunday. The question is will the announcement be that he has signed or gone back?

Although if he goes back without any fanfare of him going to another club, could possibly still be the same old shenanigans from the Mansfield chairman as there have been since the summer - and we might still announce him late on at the end of window?

3 Likes

Mentioned this to someone earlier. I think Flynn had the right idea with Abraham, big rangey bloke to bring the likes of Hutchinson and Knowles into play. With the right player it should give us a different dimension.

7 Likes

I don’t remember similar signing since … I dunno when. Anyway, many good games and a lot of goals. It’s still mid january. Probably that’s the feeling, when you can.

1 Like

Right idea wrong player.

I am very familiar with the community, I am very familiar with the football club & it is a club that I have always wanted to play for.

4 Likes

I’m sure that tranmere fan will love this quote from him about the move. "it is a club that I have always wanted to play for. "

3 Likes

What a bloody signing, it’s been a good while since I’ve been this excited by an incoming player. Prolific, proven goalscorer in this league, what a job by Boycott to get this over the line…

Arguably the perfect striker for this team as it’s set up, let’s bloody go!

1 Like

Mansfield have signed a good few players maybe the fee has already been agreed between us?.I have to say that we have a real chance of the playoffs if we get DJ aswell as Matt over the line.

1 Like

I’d go as far as pushing for 3rd if we got them both….

7 Likes