Jamille Matt 🐐

Discuss Monsieur Matt. Finally the guy we thought we signed!

16 Likes

Playing well and looks proper match fit. Fair play to him.

7 Likes

Worth an extension?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t personally. Not unless there’s a constant performance levels over the remaining 15 games.

If he plays like this for 15 games - yep.

But not based on his performances over the last 12 months. He’s had a good 6 (or so) spell. Trying to look objectively rather than reacting to these few performances.

I just feel a bit unsure about his age and being 35 next season. 6 goals in 12 months isn’t the best.

Maybe… if he was in reduced terms for 12 months and more or a figurehead in the dressing room.

5 Likes

Amazing turnaround. He was being booed when he came on as sub not long ago.

8 Likes

Pure muppetry. just like some of the bollox aimed at Sadler.

13 Likes

Player with some coaching responsibilities, could be good for both sides.

4 Likes

Absolute buzzing for him.
I’d be offering him an extra year - not based on these last 4 or so performances necessarily, (i think he’s put some positive shifts in on a few ocassions before now). I think hes an asset to have around the changing room and its great to see him match fit.

Hes never going to be the Jamma of 3+ seasons ago but i really feel he’s got more to offer here than people think.

Should of got MOTM tonight and thats nothing against Manny or any of the other players.

5 Likes

Thank God it’s not up to you then.

2 Likes

You’re really weird.

Great performances recently, shocking the way he was treated by fans booing him but he has silenced the lot. Just like Sadler! Three points off the play offs :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Me? I’m weird?

Yep.

Really stupid comment that has no relevance to the thread

Grow up.

Finally seeing the striker we thought we signed 12 months ago.

His hold up play is incredible.

5 Likes

Went from a cart horse to a stallion
Fair play to him!

4 Likes

Definitely an upgrade on Andy Williams, if he continues like this I don’t see the harm in chucking him another year if he wants to continue, as long as he’s not on a fortune.

2 Likes

Can’t underestimate what he offers defensively, made countless clearances this evening.

23 Likes

Impressive at both ends of the pitch.

7 Likes

He really was. Absolutely key occupying their defenders, holding the ball up and supporting the defence.

Incredible. Great to see a performance like that.

I love my Rambo style forwards.

1 Like

Tbh they couldn’t deal with him hence their change bringing that big bloke on . Hope he continues this form now he looks so much fitter.