January 2021 Transfer Rumours

The mighty Barrow lol, how far have WE regressed :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No worries chunks, as all well respected badge laden coaches will tell you new players need time to “gell” so they won’t be any use to Barrow this season.

2 Likes

We will be better off than most they said as we are such a well run club still time yet but i aint holding my breath.

Announcement at 12 midday. Hint ‘Reid’

Jayden Reid at Blues?

Yep.

2 Likes

Well he’s still gotta be better than Lavery :grin:

1 Like

Is he eligible tonight?

So much for everyone saying that Birmingham wouldn’t loan any more players to us as the last one didn’t get a game!

Is there a book with special quotes in it that players use, they all seem to come out with the same old sh*te

10 games at Barrow last season in national league, 0 goals so a bit like Scrimmy in that he probably won’t hit the ground running.

At least a bit futher in his development than George but I dunno making these signings from Blue and yet in last 12 months Odin Bailey has made two seperate loan moves to Forest Green and he’s played his part in them being right at the top.

Did anyone say that? I thought it was more W**ves after the way Ronan and Johnson were treated in 18/19 so the links to there have dried up now.

Another desperate signing. Another kid from a “bigger” club with hardly any experience.

Just where is the strategy and planning with yet another signing of this type?

1 Like

The plan is he’s cheap and risk free.

Keates changed the entire formation to accommodate Ronan.

No offence but it Seems we are willing to take anyone!

Clearly there is zero ambition of a playoff push.

4 Likes

Exactly.

What is the point of these type of signings? Give our own “kids” a go.

2 Likes

he didn’t get much game time and didn’t score. His best performance was him 15 min cameo at Grimsby who couldn’t cope with him physically. He hit the post and had 2 deflected wide for corners, but we lost 1-0.Barrow fan

1 Like

Signed too late to be available tonight. it would be good to let Adebayo have a rest. Who knows? It might have a similar effect on Lavery as Tyreik had on Nolan. If he’s out of contract in the summer, it’s about time Lavs started to contribute some goals.

Seems a bit Adan George type again.

1 Like