January 2021 Transfer Rumours

Dobson apparently turned down a move to southend according to a fan in the know down there they are being linked with another midfielder I can’t remember the name of and hallum hope of Swindon formerly Carlisle

Have Southend been taken over , a few months ago they were on the verge of bankruptcy, now they seem to be signing or linked to loads of players .

1 Like

He is from down that way. I am pretty sure he had quite a few friends and family attending when we played Southend away a couple of years ago.

1 Like

David Davis signs for shrewsbury, how the tables have turned :pensive:

3 Likes

Crawley cashing in on Watters 1 million quid to Cardiff

Bloody hell. With their FA Cup money they will be the nouveau rich of League 2.

1 Like

Yep we could be in this league for a few years to come with the likes of Salford Bolton Bradford etc then the teams that drop down are usually in the mix each year pains me to say it but we don’t exactly look brilliant.

2 Likes

Perhaps Clarke is hiding the fact that someone has come in with a similar fee for Lavery? :wink:

You are being a bit optimistic there Scoob :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d pay them a million to take him if I had it.

:grinning: you know me mate forever the optimist what you thinking then? Reckon the same as me that it could be some time before LP gets his jump up to the next rung of the football pyramid and then the investment he’s been on about?

1 Like

Mate your guess is as good as mine ? but i don’t think that LP has any money so it will be down to thrifty dealings from the manager, and we all know how well that has gone :wink:

1 Like

Cheikh Diaby not in the West Brom squad for their PL2 game tonight.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2020/11/13/west-brom-ponder-a-loan-move-for-striker-cheikh-diaby/

A nice thought, but, back to reality, this lad will probably go to a bigger club, somewhere where there are good prospects for proper coaching and a substantial footballing philosophy.

Another point is we don’t actually have a training ground at present which must put clubs off loaning us there talented youngsters.

Two Villa youngsters from the team v Liverpool on loan. Revan and Rowe. Think they might get a game. Gone to Weymouth and down here to Hereford. Villa fans wished they’d gone to league one or two.

Very strange, particularly Revan.

I suppose he needs a job now Brexit is done…:grinning:

5 Likes

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/sport/19020351.barrow-afc-announce-third-signing-day/

Barrow sign a third!

1 Like