January 2021 Transfer Rumours

Understood ,
You’re right, not the best way to start the New Year.
Wishing ALL on here a better year than last year

1 Like

Not sure what the issue was really, given two of Bristol Rovers players happily dropped down a division to play for DC again suggests he had the respect of that squad although of course no manager is ever going to be loved by a squad of 20 as they’ll always be 9 out of the team.

As long as he gets the 11 out on the pitch all behind him and knowing what to do that’s good enough for me…still a work in progress that one!

1 Like

Yep. Which is all I was saying - don’t know why that made me lack any footballing knowledge :joy:

2 Likes

Didn’t the late Tommy Doc say something like “the art of managing a football team is stopping the five players who hate you from persuading the six players who haven’t made their minds up yet round to their point of view?” :smile: If he didn’t say it, he should have done.

3 Likes

DC versus McKirdy in any kind of argument ? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Cheers Scooby
I’m none the wiser reading that :joy:

3 Likes

Neither was I :rofl:

1 Like

When’s Milan coming back?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LalkovicMilan10/status/1345333995492487168

1 Like

I would take him back…

1 Like

Plays for FC Baník Ostrava doesn’t he?

If he could play on the right wing imagine the knots he and Wes would tie defences in.

1 Like

I like Josh but agree with yourself, struggling to see what he has shown, which would make anyone think he’s worth a punt in a higher league.

For me he looks the pick of the bunch - in a very, very average team.

1 Like

Noooo…not again…

1 Like

Quick search and they’ve decided not to extend his contract and he’s now a free agent.

1 Like

Woohoo!! How much does he want a week £250 might have a chance then.

There is no way he will get that much, he would get more at Rushall :laughing:

3 Likes

As much as its become a running joke him and Wes on the wings would be good at this level.

3 Likes

I hope so…

I was only jesting mucka it would strike fear into the opposition that I have no doubt :+1:t2:

1 Like