January 2021 Transfer Rumours

Just to mention… back to McKirdy

If there was any manager who I would back turning him around it would be Darrell.

2 Likes

Why would you think that ?

Well if you look at Brizzle forums, and our own players - they all love him. He strikes me as someone who he’d shah players on side.

1 Like

They don’t have to love him , but they should respect him .
I don’t think Guthrie has shown him or us any respect regarding his ongoing lack of fitness which has been the case since he signed , Clarke hasn’t been able to galvanise him to sort his self out , yet still plays him .

1 Like

By making them Iranian head of state?

5 Likes

:joy::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I think they’d actually clash tbh too much to say for themselves in one room but I can see what your saying maybe he needs a firm word or two.

1 Like

Yeah and it goes the other way - if Darrell didn’t like a players attitude or didn’t think he could be turned then he would definitely not sign him.

Do you think many managers have seen his ability known he’s a bit of a Jack the Lad to coin a phrase and thought I’ll knock that out of him but failed to do so hence the quick movement between clubs recently in his career?

It’s a good job you are apparently academically competent because it’s pretty obvious your football knowledge is limited at best

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You’ll find that I’m a lot more knowledgable than yow - and a lot better playing the game too.

Happy new year! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yes, he’d turn him around at the door and tell him to ■■■■ off back to where he came :wink:

2 Likes

I really doubt that , but without engaging in your silly games I will bow to your superior knowledge of all aspects of life

Many on here know - I don’t need to explain myself.

You’ll find (as usual) I was responding to your first saft comment.

Grow up.

1 Like

Yes I do believe many on here know exactly what you are

1 Like

You have no idea. Grow up.

Priceless

Boring. You have no idea about who I am.

I’ll be a mod and say take it to DMs

Cheerio.

To be honest I’m really glad I don’t know you . If you are the same in the real world as you are behind the keyboard I feel for you.
You are so far up your own arse I bet your nickname is toenails it’s all that’s visible .

OK - No more personal insults please. Keep on topic or start the New Year on the naughty chair…

1 Like