I still don’t really see him as a striker but I guess he is played there true

1 Like

Andy Williams?

Can’t take my eyes off of him.

1 Like

Wow I forgot we had him lol

For a second I was going to say Timmy then I realised you said striker

1 Like

I’m sure this is our very own @RobHarv3y on Walsall fans TV.Not sure if it’s already been posted so apologies if it has.

3 Likes

Turncoat.

3 Likes

He looks different without his shorts on.

3 Likes

I thought it was a documentary on picket lines at first.

It’s actually a very good discussion on the window and they all make some good points.I do agree with @RobHarv3y on Mansfield loaning DJ for the remainder of the season and then if we do both end up in the playoffs he can’t play against them.I don’t think Mansfield see a future past next summer for him anyway so if we are paying some if not all his wages until then it makes sense for them to do so.

1 Like

The idea would he continues with us and he takes points off their rivals. Their was the idea it could be us who keeps them out of a spot but i don’t by that as where they finish is in their hands. £150k and a 2 year contract at 3k

Whilst I can’t add anything to the transfer speculation, what I can say is that I’m fairly sure I saw Daz leaving at the end of a Jim Bob gig in Brum a few weeks ago, although I wasn’t close enough to say hello and we don’t know each other anyway!

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/should-chesterfield-sell-or-keep-kabongo-tshimanga-in-the-january-transfer-window-3952396

One for @chunkster here……bless you!

1 Like

If we don’t get DJ a wilko /tshimanga strike force would destroy this league

If we can’t afford DJ, we can’t afford Tshimanga.

5 Likes

Depends how you define “afford”, signing a nearly 30-year-old DJ is dead money as such, you’d need to recoup from progression (i.e. promotion). Signing a 25-year-old Tshimanga is a potential money maker itself, if he continues his none league form in League 2 and then League 1 next season if promoted - he could go for millions end of next year while DJ is nearing retirement.

Have to agree with that mate.I think they’d want a good couple of hundred grand for Tshimanga would you agree?

Yep have to break our transfer record around 250k according to there fans.

1 Like

Didn’t he nearly join Blues for £800,000 in the summer? Pretty sure Chesterfield were haggling and then Tshimanga sulked for a bit.

In terms of having Wilko and Knowles alongside him, I would enquire about Charlie Austin until the end of the season. He can’t run but he knows where the goal is and might help the likes of Maher push on by teaching him some of the dark arts of being a pro footballer at a high level. He‘s just returned from Perth Glory I believe.

I’d rather have DJ but I also think we’ll go in for Harry Smith again in the summer, so I don’t want the club to put all their eggs in one basket…

1 Like