January Transfer Rumours Thread 2022/23

If he’s coming it’ll be tomorrow, Tuesday, or on the 1st of July - or probably never.

Well we are leaving it late to sign some one else if he doesn’t come , just hope it’s not a squad filler like Cashman

Colchester sign Tom Hopper, i guess that’s them completely out the race for Johnson.

I thought he signed yesterday. Knew he was linked with Colchester.

decent signing again

1 Like

One of the infamous three on a tour of Thailand with Leicester if I remember the name right

Pleased with the signings so far all experienced at this level, very important to bring in players that have been there got the t-shirt for a promotion push. I think another two players and we will be ready for the promotion push. A back up Goalkeeper and of course DJ which i think will happen just not until the deadline day.

3 Likes

I’ve got you saying that in a midlands/french accent in my head for some reason :thinking:.Spot on though Maz cracking squad that’s been formed now and should be mixing it with the top 7.My only concern for this season is the fixture backlog as I’ve already mentioned but if we can cope with that there’s a real chance we could have an extended season this year.

1 Like

Tu penses à cette chanson, il me semble
For Me Formidable Charles AZNAVOUR - YouTube

1 Like

It’s great to see experienced pros signing

1 Like

Flynn’s just said we’ve signed someone else this morning

1 Like

You’d have thought that’ll be the goalkeeper.

1 Like

Thought that myself I assume the fella from QPR

Flynn also said that he won’t be reckless and bring in players like we did last January who he wouldn’t have signed if he was in charge.

I guess that’s aimed at Devante Rodney :smile:

4 Likes

Yep and also clearly still hoping the DJ deal can be done.

1 Like

whats he said mate?

One signed yesterday (Songo’o), one signed this morning and he wants one more.

1 Like

Anything said about DJ?

He just says how the backing from Trivela.is there and they are trying but it’s got to be right.

Reading between lines, Mansfield wanting too much and hoping they’ll come down by Tuesday.

1 Like

Is there a link to this conversation?