Joe Edwards E&S

:heart:

Great to see an E&S reporter on our club being critical, and actually having some gumption.

11 Likes

Agree, love the guy!

1 Like

His article on what is wrong is spot on. He calls out Jeef’s rent demands as one of the key reasons we are in the mess we are in. Until we either buy the freehold or move away from Bescot, we can never move forward. The Leech is sucking us dry!

1 Like

Just read the report in todays star what a great story tells it like it is bonser and the rent not changing the system fullof crap not bringing players in i bet there is a few people down at the banks spiling there tea this morning i hope

1 Like

https://twitter.com/joeedwards_star/status/1488085802412302342?s=21
Here it is for anyone not seen it.
For many weeks Joe has questioned what is going on from the endless silly mistakes to the lack of firepower. He speaks as a fan and we should welcome his voice from an independent stance.

4 Likes

Probably the first E&S reporter to ever bring up the elephant in the room

6 Likes

Well that’s him banned. :crazy_face:

Be prepared for Pomlett video hastily reciting the points Joe has made! :joy:

4 Likes

Top journo! :clap:

2 Likes

Well done Joe, at last we have reporter that tells it as he sees it, the first one in a long time, respect Joe and thank you.

I feel a ban coming on and a punishment of eating a burnt sausage roll

2 Likes

At last a reporter with a pair of balls

2 Likes

Ollie at ISSA knows these details better than me currently but I am pretty sure Midland News Association (the owners of the E&S) were confirmed as the largest Shareholders in WFC after Pomlett.
If so does Ollie know if they have a representative on the WFC Board and who that is?
My vote goes to Joe Edwards as he might just tell them a few home truths.
If not Joe, then Nathan Judah (his boss at the E&S) who had a Middlesbrough role in the past.

1 Like

Excellent article.

That would mean having someone outside of the old boys club on the board, and we can’t be having that now can we!

1 Like
1 Like

No mate they are not represented at board level.

1 Like

It’s good to see and long overdue that the press are starting to ask questions.
Mole and Gamble in particular have been balls deep in the state of a Walsall for to long and have both been making alot of money from the club without giving anything worthwhile back.
It’s about time us as group of supporters start making a more public stance against the current state of thd club.
Graham Whittaker is about as much use as tits on fish and just another pointless Pomlett puppet.

3 Likes

Walsall fc, Bonser and the board of directors have had a free pass from the press for far to long.
I applaud joe he is calling them all out and he’s the best we have had for many years and he is actually doing his job as a journalist

1 Like

He’s a fan​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: